B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (June)

@super134 When they are in a relationship where they have such boundries, that restrain them from doing anything sexual on camera, they should really just go home. They have nothing to do on a project like this. I imagine it can't be too fun for them to be in that possition either. Besides the money, frustrated viewers and a jealous partner at home is what they get.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

@super134 When they are in a relationship where they have such boundries, that restrain them from doing anything sexual on camera, they should really just go home. They have nothing to do on a project like this. I imagine it can't be too fun for them to be in that possition either. Besides the money, frustrated viewers and a jealous partner at home is what they get.

I agree 100% why RLC recasts people like this repeatedly I will never know.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

@timber B1 just wanted to join the competition too.

Poor effort. Quite dumb, but way too short to be a serious contender tonight. I rate it 3 🤡s out of a possible 10.

Also to answer @nagachilli2, I'm not really disillusioned, just a little bored by RLC at the moment. There have been dumb shows in the GOV apartments (and Leora's apartment) for years. But the current cast has been here too long (for understandable reasons), and so I'll let my sub expire unless something catches my interest.

• Like 2