Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

If being negative and giving your opinion about something you dislike makes you a troll so be it. Better than having your head up the tenants asses 24/7.

Suck Up Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network

"Head up the Tennant asses" 24/7 eh!!.Now if I had a sub.for VH which I don't I wouldn't,so I can't.

I've got a life mate.👍

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Si ser negativo y dar tu opinión sobre algo que no te gusta te convierte en un troll, que así sea. Mejor que tener la cabeza en alto, los inquilinos evalúan 24/7.

Suck Up Yes Man GIF de Noise Nest Network

giving your opinion without disrespect is called education, if you disrespect and cross the red line it is called hypocrisy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I came in to watch when Henry had had the butt plug inserted (to loosen him up?) Then Mira put a strap-on on and proceeded to use it. Then when using it, her hands got to work on the front side of the body. Henry usually takes a long time to finish, and that was the case in this session. I didn't see how it ended, but it was fun watching a loving couple again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tweety said:

Who is the (very young looking) girl unpacking her suitcase in the living room?

What is going on? Are M & H starting to run a B & B with benefits now?

Well judging by the size of the suitcase and contents it ain't an overnight stay lol. The apartment not really suitable for long stay guests really as she can only sleep in the living room which is rather inconvenient for M&H unless she is gonna sleep with them lol. Needs bit more meat on her i think.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tweety said:

I REALLY hope that the visitor is of legal age. She looks like she is between 12 and 15 yrs, tattoos notwithstanding.(and drinking beer)

Think she is probably old enough when you see her face but she sure could do with a good few burgers and steaks she looks painfully skinny.