Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

0140 What games are planned for tonight? The taller blonde regular guest from Lydia and Loki's flat is there, and has been for an hour or more, drinking with them (although less than the others). I forget her name; no doubt @jabbath1987 will remember instantly. Eva (purple dreadlocks) is not with them - probably in the bathroom checking her nasal appendage?

[Afternote and to answer my own question] At 0220 they have done nothing, so far. They must be doing their usual thing and waiting for the Americans to reach their evening on a workaday weeknight.

Edited by Oldstalker
'Cos I was wrong, again.

39 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

0140 What games are planned for tonight? The taller blonde regular guest from Lydia and Loki's flat is there, and has been for an hour or more, drinking with them (although less than the others). I forget her name; no doubt @jabbath1987 will remember instantly. Eva (purple dreadlocks) is not with them - probably in the bathroom checking her nasal appendage?

[Afternote and to answer my own question] At 0220 they have done nothing, so far. They must be doing their usual thing and waiting for the Americans to reach their evening on a workaday weeknight.

The girl is Maren. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:37 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Yes for sure she could use a burger or two 😉

On 7/26/2020 at 7:18 PM, Robwin said:

Think she needs more than that ::)

I think I have found the burger that would do the job.😁

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3