Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is there anything bad about Somerset?

Nothing wrong with Somerset, lovely countryside, southern england with better than average weather and such lovely people living there, can't you tell? :biggrin: 👍

At least we don't go round wearing fucking skirts, stuffing haggis in our belly's and playing instruments which sounds like a cat being bloody strangled :biggrin:

Even @Just In who is scottish lives in England that should tell you something :biggrin:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nothing wrong with Somerset, lovely countryside, southern england with better than average weather and such lovely people living there, can't you tell? :biggrin: 👍

At least we don't go round wearing fucking skirts, stuffing haggis in our belly's and playing instruments which sounds like a cat being bloody strangled :biggrin:

Even @Just In who is scottish lives in England that should tell you something :biggrin:

So tell me Professor Satnav if I live slightly North of Dave how does that mean I live in England? 🤯🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I'm passing on the usual "haggis and kilt" stuff for the moment cos I'm really interested to hear from Justy boy if it's true he lives in England.From a conversation I had with him ages ago I was sure he lived in Scotland.C'mon JB enlighten us pleez !!!!!

As for Somerset you lot are just a bunch of cider soaked brain addled scarecrows,oo,arr,oo,arr.😀👍

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Just In said:

So tell me Professor Satnav if I live slightly North of Dave how does that mean I live in England? 🤯🤣

Good on you JB,that's told the Geographically challenged one!!😁

BTW,he won't know what satnav is,tractors and plough's don't have them .😀👍

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2020 at 2:43 AM, Dave 27 said:

A number of years ago I started to lose weight inexplicably which at the time wasn't a bad thing!!and after losing almost 2 stones in weight decided to see the doc.It turned out to be my thyroid.I had it zapped with a radioactive shot,told to stay away from children for a couple of days to prevent contamination and now the sodding weight is back on.Nobody to blame but myself of course.😩

Hey Dave, that sounds serious, you really had to avoid kids for a couple of days?

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Mr Dave must have got his directions wrong when he told me that obviously, still nothing surprising there :biggrin: 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Dave, that sounds serious, you really had to avoid kids for a couple of days?

Hi Ash,good to hear from you,the thyroid problem was nothing really,no pain or anything just weight loss but they used radioactivity to zap it and told me not to get too close to my grandchildren for a couple of days.They were just little at the time and of course didn't understand.It was just a precaution really.I wasn't "live" or anything😀.

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Robwin said:

Mr Dave must have got his directions wrong when he told me that obviously, still nothing surprising there :biggrin: 

BTW Mr Dave didn't get any directions wrong and I certainly didn't tell you JB lived in England.Your maybe a little confused these days through lack of sleep sitting up all night gawping at VH.😀You not a bit too old for that sort of thing pal.😁👍👍

• Haha 3