Mira & Henry (2020) Part #3

jabbath1987

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

i have many benign thyroid nodules. so far the tsh and free t are normal. nothing like a throid biopsy. whew. last time i had the needle in and i fucking swallowed. FUCK! that sucked. 

Hi Amy,hope your well,it's a long time since I had my thyroid done and as I remember it it wasn't as serious or complicated as your procedure and certainly no needles or biopsy.Levels of severity I suppose.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You mean you couldn't hold onto a light bulb and light it up? :biggrin:

Good one buddy👍😁No I'm a shining light as it is and if you believe that you'll believe anything pal😀👍👍

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good one buddy👍😁No I'm a shining light as it is and if you believe that you'll believe anything pal😀👍👍

Your fuse went long ago i reckon along with the rest of us too :biggrin:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,good to hear from you,the thyroid problem was nothing really,no pain or anything just weight loss but they used radioactivity to zap it and told me not to get too close to my grandchildren for a couple of days.They were just little at the time and of course didn't understand.It was just a precaution really.I wasn't "live" or anything😀.

Thats good news! Is this the kind of crap I got to look forward to as I age? 

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats good news! Is this the kind of crap I got to look forward to as I age? 

You got a hell of a long way to go to catch Dave up Ash :biggrin: wouldn't worry just yet.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

ive had 3 biopsies so far. all benign. they take a needle and dig into your neck while holding an ultrasound and try to collect cells. they do that about 4-6 times depending on the size of the nodule. its no fun. stay well

Sounds like your procedure is the definition of "no fun"