Helena & Eva (2020) Part #1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They might do it on purpose to keep you all watching... Stopped watching this place quite some time ago. When there really something happens I can check on the timeline and will be watching live next time. Right now for me it's all on purpose to keep people watching...

Nothing new, it's the same goal for all apartments ...

Even for them you watch

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They might do it on purpose to keep you all watching... Stopped watching this place quite some time ago. When there really something happens I can check on the timeline and will be watching live next time. Right now for me it's all on purpose to keep people watching...

Also for me. And the appt Val and Ian Deborah. Too fake for me. 

1 hour ago, x192023 said:

Once agai ISP issues lol Sofi & her bf was just warming up 3 am and came back online at 11 am . Did they do the deed ?

This seems to happen a lot during these times! 

Wow, what a night...... Foreplay twice, sex 4 times.... It was a night to remember for sure... Oh, wait..... 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kiko1313 said:

¡Finalmente sucedió, casi! ..... Una pequeña paja, y una especie de intento de sexo ..... Bien hecho, Sofi. :)

Are you sure this girl is Sofi or is she the friend who looks a lot like her who already had sex in bed with her boyfriend a few days ago?

Just now, Kiko1313 said:

Si.

Well, I'd tell you I'm almost convinced it's not Sofi, she's the girl from the other day with her boyfriend. This girl seems to me that she does not wear a dental concealer although it is difficult to recognize, she looks a lot like Sofi.

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, I'd tell you I'm almost convinced it's not Sofi, she's the girl from the other day with her boyfriend. This girl seems to me that she does not wear a dental concealer although it is difficult to recognize, she looks a lot like Sofi.

Unless the name given to her 'Sofi' is wrong....This is the girl I've been watching for the last year or so, leeching in Ian & Deborah apartment......