Helena & Eva (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Kiko1313 said:

A menos que el nombre que le dieron 'Sofi' esté equivocado ... Esta es la chica que he estado viendo durante el último año más o menos, chupando sangre en el apartamento de Ian y Deborah ... 

Okay, if you have a sub and you've been able to see the action and her up close, I believe you, although I have some doubt because the girl the other day was identical to Sofi but without a dental concealer. Still, I think she's been looking for a nursery boy because a moment ago it looked like she was wanting to fuck and the idiot guy just wanted to sleep. Result, the guy asleep while she's hot! These kids from these apartments are a total failure! They're worthless!

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Okay, if you have a sub and you've been able to see the action and her up close, I believe you, although I have some doubt because the girl the other day was identical to Sofi but without a dental concealer. Still, I think she's been looking for a nursery boy because a moment ago it looked like she was wanting to fuck and the idiot guy just wanted to sleep. Result, the guy asleep while she's hot! These kids from these apartments are a total failure! They're worthless!

I just watched the 'girl the other day' to see what you're talking about, and they don't look very much alike! 😄 That is Sofi today... They tried sex, but I think it was painful for her or something. The girl you're talking about gave a BJ and had sex....Sofi seems reluctant to give a BJ or do anything, like she's nervous or shy...... You're right though, this guy is being an asshole. She wants to, and he doesn't. Idiot. 🙂 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Yes. This was the girl that was with Kevin. He use to stay at Debs with the other hot blonde for a long time

then they split.   Sofi is now staying with Helena and he bf visits.

Yes, Gudari is asking if the girl in the picture, is the same one in Helena and Eva's apartment today. I said she's not. Sofi is in the apartment today, actually doing something for the first time. 🙂

Any sign of Eva? Disappeared? Is he on paradise eating the forbidden apple? It's a shame because she was a little funnier than Helena inside this apartment funeral! I think it's time to switch to Helena just because unfortunately you can't make them disappear from VH...