Leora, Malia - Videos #3 (2020)

12 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Actually the best part was Malia rubbing Leora's pussy directly in camera 9 and they did both orgasm.  Plus they cuddled and touched afterwards.  Well worth watching.

I’m calling BS on that one. Leora is up to about 30-40 minutes to achieve orgasm because she masturbates so frequently. The only person who takes longer is Masha (about 45 minutes). Malia probably never had an orgasm in her life. She is non-sexual, until now - Leora is trying to teach her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I’m calling BS on that one. Leora is up to about 30-40 minutes to achieve orgasm because she masturbates so frequently. The only person who takes longer is Masha (about 45 minutes). Malia probably never had an orgasm in her life. She is non-sexual, until now - Leora is trying to teach her. 

I tend to agree about Malia. She doesn't masturbate because of desire or horniness, but out of trying to do something that's cool as shown to her by her friend Leora, at least on camera.

Off camera in her own space she could well take to self pleasuring but we'll probably never see it as it's a private thing. Not so much that she's non-sexual, more unawakened and still inhibited in many ways. 

Definitely Leora loves to prolong the build-up - but she always has. She won't be rushed. And why should she, at least when she's alone?

For Malia's sake I hope she does eventually find the right formula for genuine release and will see that it's not something that happens in a matter of minutes. 

Two good friends trying to make the most of this very unusual living arrangement. Good luck to them both.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Estoy llamando a BS en ese caso. Leora tarda unos 30-40 minutos en alcanzar el orgasmo porque se masturba con mucha frecuencia. La única persona que tarda más es Masha (unos 45 minutos). Malia probablemente nunca tuvo un orgasmo en su vida. Ella no es sexual, hasta ahora, Leora está tratando de enseñarle. 

lo que necesita es vender, mientras mas tiempo este asi en camara mas dinero.
cuando las mujeres queremos podemostener un orgasmo en menos de 2 minutos ( masturbandonos nosotras, con un hombre normalmente nos cuesta mucho mas, por torpeza, por situacion, etc...)

what you need is to sell, the longer you stay like this in camera the more money.
when women want we can have an orgasm in less than 2 minutes (we masturbate, with a man it usually costs us much more, due to clumsiness, situation, etc ...)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Leora is good at teasing the audience. But I agree that she bates too frequently. Also, she performs now more so then in the past (pre-move) and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets some anxiety.

Leora pre-move (with Paul & Scooter) was more 
enjoyable to watch. Back then, you felt like a voyeur.   Now, just place a quarter in the machine and watch her gyrate.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2