Leora, Malia - Videos #3 (2020)

After watching the replay of Malia and Leora, I just have to say thanks to Malia for initiating this erotic moment, because Leora was eventually going to call it a day, and just lay there looking at her phone, when suddenly and surprising Malia start stroking Leora's pussy right from the start, and it was on after that

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

After watching the replay of Malia and Leora, I just have to say thanks to Malia for initiating this erotic moment, because Leora was eventually going to call it a day, and just lay there looking at her phone, when suddenly and surprising Malia start stroking Leora's pussy right from the start, and it was on after that

Yes Sir and what is just as important is that Leora did not just decide to join in but also definitely got aroused by Malia.

Maybe Malia is actually a beast, on a timed release. Another personality trait I have observed at RLC. A sexual beast that exercises total control over her sexual release. However, my instincts still tell me she is/was non-sexual. Perhaps she likes the job and is solidifying her place. Either way, no voyeurism content. Sex is sex.

On 5/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, Vahid Ferari said:

leora malia touch each other

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Thanks for posting Vahid.  This is a pretty hot video considering that Malia has been there for several months and nothing much has happened.  Too bad they had the music turned up so loud you could not hear the interaction between them. Again thanks for this and hope you will be able to post more videos in the future. I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Comme je le craignais, beaucoup de fantasme sur ces 2 filles. Comme le montre la vidéo, elles ont enfin consenti à se toucher mais il n'y a aucun lâcher prise. Malia commence à toucher un peu puis lâche l'affaire. Il n'y a que Leora  qui est assez excitée pour aller au bout. Aucun bisou, tout est dans la retenue. Peut-être qu'avec le temps leur intimité va devenir plus forte... ou pas.

As I feared, a lot of fantasy about these 2 girls. As the video shows, they finally agreed to touch each other but there is no letting go. Malia begins to touch a little then drops the case. Only Leora is excited enough to go all the way. No kiss, everything is in restraint. Maybe over time their intimacy will become stronger ... or not. (Google translate)

• Like 2