Leora, Malia - Videos #3 (2020)

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

I signed up at  "Reallifecom.to"  but I can not get one video to play. Would anyone know why?

Videos that have been up there for more than about a week won't play for me either.  Even when they play, they're horrible at playback.  One second of movement and 15 seconds of buffering, then another second of movement.  If it will load, it's best to just set it to download and go do other things for several hours. Come back later and watch what you downloaded.

On 6/27/2020 at 2:39 PM, secret78 said:

hallo  ich habe den tipp bekommen das ich zu grosse dateien poste    und das runterladen ist mühsahm so  ich versuche nur noch  bis zu 2 gb zu posten  dafür halt mehr posts  damit das runterladen besser geht

Hello secret78. Certainly all your generous contributions has been much appreciated. I browsed through some of the dates on some and didn't notice any cap. from around 22/11/2018. Do you happen to recall if there may be one from around then in some of the other multiple downloads ? 

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I signed up at  "Reallifecom.to"  but I can not get one video to play. Would anyone know why?

Any site that tells you  to update  to the newest version of  Flash player  is  throwing you a load of bullshit  and viruses.  That site is not safe... but  go for it  if you're that desperate  to see naked girls.

• Like 1

The picture in Leora's house has changed since Malia came. As long as Leora is at home, she uses her cell phone for 2-3-4-5 hours and sends sms. Leora is in a relationship. He leaves the house for 3-4-5 hours and goes to another apartment for sex. You understand how she prepares to leave. She takes a bath, puts on make-up, takes care of her hair, perfumes herself and leaves. Why not have sex in her apartment so we can enjoy it too. It doesn't masturbate like it used to. Rarely or not at all. With Malia no massage here and there. Malia alone at home like a ghost trying to have sex. Before Malia came, it was Leora. Otherwise it was Leora in the old house with Paul. If we want to see Leora as we used to, we have to protest to REALLIFECAM. Send an e-mail and complain. Stop subscribing temporarily. I have done it

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, dimTz said:

The picture in Leora's house has changed since Malia came. As long as Leora is at home, she uses her cell phone for 2-3-4-5 hours and sends sms. Leora is in a relationship. He leaves the house for 3-4-5 hours and goes to another apartment for sex. You understand how she prepares to leave. She takes a bath, puts on make-up, takes care of her hair, perfumes herself and leaves. Why not have sex in her apartment so we can enjoy it too. It doesn't masturbate like it used to. Rarely or not at all. With Malia no massage here and there. Malia alone at home like a ghost trying to have sex. Before Malia came, it was Leora. Otherwise it was Leora in the old house with Paul. If we want to see Leora as we used to, we have to protest to REALLIFECAM. Send an e-mail and complain. Stop subscribing temporarily. I have done it

'cough, cough, B**LS**T',  you know nothing about where she goes and what she does.    RLC must have such a laugh with all these reasons people are giving. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dimTz said:

You can´t be serious.Obviously you didn´t saw the 3 bates she performed last week,sunday solo,wednesday with Malia and friday solo.Wake up brother.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I go to that website regularly, often has unique content, unlike hotscopes which just piggybacks on content posted elsewhere. I never signed up, just keep clicking on video thumbnail and it will pop up a few spam browser tabs that I just delete, and after that plays fine. Once you have clicked through the spam windows once, you can go back to main screen with thumbnails and it just takes one click to play another vid, you don't get all the annoying popups again. Using standard Chrome browser and uBlock Origin popup blocker. Be aware that sometimes one of the spam tabs it creates looks like a video player but it isn't (see example below), you will find the actual video still in the original tab. Besides the irritation of killing around 5-8 spam browser tabs the first time you go in, never had any other problems or evidence of any malware  - and I'm very careful round that stuff.

image.png.ea40fe93eff6fffeb88196b51fa9c8d3.png

• Like 1