Leora, Malia - Videos #3 (2020)

1 hour ago, dimTz said:

The picture in Leora's house has changed since Malia came. As long as Leora is at home, she uses her cell phone for 2-3-4-5 hours and sends sms. Leora is in a relationship. He leaves the house for 3-4-5 hours and goes to another apartment for sex. You understand how she prepares to leave. She takes a bath, puts on make-up, takes care of her hair, perfumes herself and leaves. Why not have sex in her apartment so we can enjoy it too. It doesn't masturbate like it used to. Rarely or not at all. With Malia no massage here and there. Malia alone at home like a ghost trying to have sex. Before Malia came, it was Leora. Otherwise it was Leora in the old house with Paul. If we want to see Leora as we used to, we have to protest to REALLIFECAM. Send an e-mail and complain. Stop subscribing temporarily. I have done it

And you feel this change is 'since Malia came'??  Realistically, the change (whatever it is) happened because it happened. The only difference Malia makes is that if she wasn't there you would be staring at an empty apartment while Leora is out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dimTz said:

Das Bild in Leoras Haus hat sich geändert, seit Malia gekommen ist. Solange Leora zu Hause ist, benutzt sie ihr Handy 2-3-4-5 Stunden und sendet SMS. Leora ist in einer Beziehung. Er verlässt das Haus für 3-4-5 Stunden und geht zum Sex in eine andere Wohnung. Sie verstehen, wie sie sich darauf vorbereitet zu gehen. Sie nimmt ein Bad, schminke sich, pflegt ihre Haare, parfümiert sich und geht. Warum nicht Sex in ihrer Wohnung haben, damit wir es auch genießen können? Es masturbiert nicht mehr so wie früher. Selten oder gar nicht. Mit Malia hier und da keine Massage. Malia allein zu Hause wie ein Geist, der versucht, Sex zu haben. Bevor Malia kam, war es Leora. Ansonsten war es Leora im alten Haus mit Paul. Wenn wir Leora so sehen wollen, wie wir es früher getan haben, müssen wir gegen REALLIFECAM protestieren. Senden Sie eine E-Mail und beschweren Sie sich. Beenden Sie das Abonnement vorübergehend. ich habe es getan

da kann ich dir nur zustimmen. Habe mich vor vor 2 Monaten bei RLC angemeldet (weil es jetzt auch über PayPal geht) bin aber enttäuscht, meist liegen die beiden nur da rum oder Malia versucht so zu tun als ob sie Sex macht.

Einzige Ausnahme war vor Tagen als Malia es besorgt hat und dann Leora es malia

werde wohl RLC wegen langweilig wieder kündigen

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dimTz said:

The picture in Leora's house has changed since Malia came. As long as Leora is at home, she uses her cell phone for 2-3-4-5 hours and sends sms. Leora is in a relationship. He leaves the house for 3-4-5 hours and goes to another apartment for sex. You understand how she prepares to leave. She takes a bath, puts on make-up, takes care of her hair, perfumes herself and leaves. Why not have sex in her apartment so we can enjoy it too. It doesn't masturbate like it used to. Rarely or not at all. With Malia no massage here and there. Malia alone at home like a ghost trying to have sex. Before Malia came, it was Leora. Otherwise it was Leora in the old house with Paul. If we want to see Leora as we used to, we have to protest to REALLIFECAM. Send an e-mail and complain. Stop subscribing temporarily. I have done it

as you can see you got 3 laughing faces so far.... I just want to say...Seriously???  these people have real lives outside the RLC Apartment...some work, some socialize outside of their bizzare  apt. and everything else ...so someone like you expects to have cameras follow them to work  , to their social life, in the line up at the grocery store ?????????  they can't bring everybody back to their apt. or reveal how wacked out their exhibitionism is ...stop and think about these demands  and extremism... you get what they provide in Real world terms and conditions and you pay for what that is.... .... otherwise relax or you will be frustrated beyond reason.

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

da kann ich dir nur zustimmen. Habe mich vor vor 2 Monaten bei RLC angemeldet (weil es jetzt auch über PayPal geht) bin aber enttäuscht, meist liegen die beiden nur da rum oder Malia versucht so zu tun als ob sie Sex macht.

Einzige Ausnahme war vor Tagen als Malia es besorgt hat und dann Leora es malia

werde wohl RLC wegen langweilig wieder kündigen

My sub expired last night and I am going to wait until something interesting happens before I renew.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

My sub expired last night and I am going to wait until something interesting happens before I renew.

Oh thank christ. I know several members were worried whether or not you were going to re-sub. My argument was that Leora wasn't masturbating enough for you but other members held the view that she hasn't had a full on lesbian orgy yet and you wouldn't be interested otherwise. But now that we know you're not going to re-sub it'll kill the argument and we can all get back to our regular lives.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

I go to that website regularly, often has unique content, unlike hotscopes which just piggybacks on content posted elsewhere. I never signed up, just keep clicking on video thumbnail and it will pop up a few spam browser tabs that I just delete, and after that plays fine. Once you have clicked through the spam windows once, you can go back to main screen with thumbnails and it just takes one click to play another vid, you don't get all the annoying popups again. Using standard Chrome browser and uBlock Origin popup blocker. Be aware that sometimes one of the spam tabs it creates looks like a video player but it isn't (see example below), you will find the actual video still in the original tab. Besides the irritation of killing around 5-8 spam browser tabs the first time you go in, never had any other problems or evidence of any malware  - and I'm very careful round that stuff.

image.png.ea40fe93eff6fffeb88196b51fa9c8d3.png

If you install Brave Browser you wont get those Spam Pop Ups.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Oh thank christ. I know several members were worried whether or not you were going to re-sub. My argument was that Leora wasn't masturbating enough for you but other members held the view that she hasn't had a full on lesbian orgy yet and you wouldn't be interested otherwise. But now that we know you're not going to re-sub it'll kill the argument and we can all get back to our regular lives.

This probably is one of the best replies I have been fortunate enough to witness on this forum..(made me smile)

You have to be careful though who you say this to as some would throw a massive tantrum.. cannot take much wit and sarcasm that's aimed at straight to the point...

You know who they are mostly them that have a few thousand posts and really Fu--k all to say..

Joker...you "did" light the blue touch paper...

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora hot pussy rub and amazing dildo masturbation on sofa

(Video Content No Longer Available)

For all her years of fingering, toys and whatever else she does you never see any cum or else eh?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:11 PM, nikita said:
On 6/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora hot pussy rub and amazing dildo masturbation on sofa

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Merci secret78???

LOL! You might want to take another look at who posted that and
who you thanked. You're welcome, BTW. 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1