Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #47 2020 June

happyone

10 minutes ago, Lewis said:

You’re right ... I also don’t think she’ll be back earlier tonight, as looks like she’s going to spend the night out, because, as you said, in addition to the T-shirt and shorts, she also took bath products and the hair modulator ....
Sincerely i hope i'm wrong .....

Whether it's tonight or tomorrow Lew, it is likely that there will not be much of any mood for anything other than what usually occurs there. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Me?

I mean nobody special but I read a lot of fuss about nothing, that bag also means nothing at all .., I wait quietly and see,  situations like this don't make me happy so I try to take some distance until everything is back to normal, I don't want to lose the progress the girls are making, I hope others will keep that in mind

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Look im sorry everyone. but i care for this woman so much and she only gets a tiny amount of support that Leora gets. i can only go off what i see on cam and she has been very different. no skype until 10 days ago and then all of a sudden many calls, 2 different men, loads of voice messages, text messages, being woken at dawn by calls etc etc. total difference. but if i see her showing a guy her body and flirting with him then i get suspicious simply as it has never happened before. .and i worry. she is such an amazing peson that the fact she could be whisked away by some player is an awful thought. and it would change everything. i want her to be happy but the speed of it all was shocking. ok it looks like i was wrong and this guy is her ex, certainly the argument proved this, and yes i fully admit i got it wrong. sorry. i am a man and will admit my mistake. but she deserves so much more than anything i have seen. when you have very little to hang on to in life, my caring nature takes over at times, even with some woman i will never ever meet. im sorry.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Look im sorry everyone. but i care for this woman so much and she only gets a tiny amount of support that Leora gets. i can only go off what i see on cam and she has been very different. no skype until 10 days ago and then all of a sudden many calls, 2 different men, loads of voice messages, text messages, being woken at dawn by calls etc etc. total difference. and if i see her showing a guy her body and flirting with him then i get suspicious simply as it has never happened before. .and i worry. she is such an amazing peson that the fact she could be whisked away by some player is an awful thought. and it would change everything. i want her to be happy but the speed of it all was shocking. ok it looks like i was wrong and this guy is her ex, certainly the argument proved this, and yes i fully admit i got it wrong. sorry. i am a man and will admit my mistake. but she deserves so much more than anything i have seen. when you have very little to hang on to in life, my caring nature takes over at times, even with some woman i will never ever meet. im sorry.

no problem friend, and don't forget that these girls are very flexible

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Look im sorry everyone. but i care for this woman so much and she only gets a tiny amount of support that Leora gets. i can only go off what i see on cam and she has been very different. no skype until 10 days ago and then all of a sudden many calls, 2 different men, loads of voice messages, text messages, being woken at dawn by calls etc etc. total difference. but if i see her showing a guy her body and flirting with him then i get suspicious simply as it has never happened before. .and i worry. she is such an amazing peson that the fact she could be whisked away by some player is an awful thought. and it would change everything. i want her to be happy but the speed of it all was shocking. ok it looks like i was wrong and this guy is her ex, certainly the argument proved this, and yes i fully admit i got it wrong. sorry. i am a man and will admit my mistake. but she deserves so much more than anything i have seen. when you have very little to hang on to in life, my caring nature takes over at times, even with some woman i will never ever meet. im sorry.

It's all good Slip!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Look im sorry everyone. but i care for this woman so much and she only gets a tiny amount of support that Leora gets. i can only go off what i see on cam and she has been very different. no skype until 10 days ago and then all of a sudden many calls, 2 different men, loads of voice messages, text messages, being woken at dawn by calls etc etc. total difference. and if i see her showing a guy her body and flirting with him then i get suspicious simply as it has never happened before. .and i worry. she is such an amazing peson that the fact she could be whisked away by some player is an awful thought. and it would change everything. i want her to be happy but the speed of it all was shocking. ok it looks like i was wrong and this guy is her ex, certainly the argument proved this, and yes i fully admit i got it wrong. sorry. i am a man and will admit my mistake. but she deserves so much more than anything i have seen. when you have very little to hang on to in life, my caring nature takes over at times, even with some woman i will never ever meet. im sorry.

You feel as you do slip. Nothing wrong with that. No apologies necessary my friend. But I still keep wanting to call you skip as in skipper instead. 🙂 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thanks everyone. maybe im just too out of it today, seeing her and getting it wrong it seems. shit im almost in tears myself. thanks for the good vibes people.

Malia i'm sorry sweetheart. Got it all wrong, i know this now. Just please don't do anything silly with others ok? 🌟

LEORA, PLEASE TELL MALIA SHE HAS MANY PEOPLE ON HERE WHO LOVE AND WORRY ABOUT HER, JUST LIKE MANY DO FOR YOU TOO.

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

We are a big family

We are here to help

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈  🦨  🐴  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 

Leora and  Malia 

👸👸🌟

why am I not listed 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1