Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

They are back. Kitchen looks nice. Rest is meh... Looks quite old and rundown. Hallway is the biggest room. And I hope there will be some more cams for the sofa.  Right now it's worse than in old place. Binoculars badly needed. 🙈

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bro69 said:

C'est très moche !

They are Beautiful! So it balances out.... And really not so bad, there are and have been many much less attractive places. My guess is the location works better for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

OK!  First impression is it looks really down-market.  Then again, the rent is probably cheap?  Not many windows that I can see, and it's difficult to get my head around the layout of the place.  Wierd that the hallway looks to be the biggest room...

As long as they get comfortable there, all will be well.  Good Luck girls in your new place.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

OK!  First impression is it looks really down-market.  Then again, the rent is probably cheap?  Not many windows that I can see, and it's difficult to get my head around the layout of the place.  Wierd that the hallway looks to be the biggest room...

As long as they get comfortable there, all will be well.  Good Luck girls in your new place.

They should have gone for a nicer looking 2 room place instead for a quite shabby looking 3 room appartement. Even for a three room appartement it looks weird. The hallway is big and the third room is quite tiny. 

• Upvote 1