Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

29 minutes ago, refazer said:

What is important is not the container but the content.

je suis d'accord avec toi, c'est d'ailleurs ce que je répète à chaque fois 

mais bon un bon positionnement de caméras dans la chambre et la salle de bain au minimum, ça aide a mieux apprécié le contenu :biggrin:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are back. Kitchen looks nice. Rest is meh... Looks quite old and rundown. Hallway is the biggest room. And I hope there will be some more cams for the sofa.  Right now it's worse than in old place. Binoculars badly needed. 🙈

Yeah, besides the really awkward floorplan, the set up is pretty bad too. The couch needs another camera, as do the bathroom.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, besides the really awkward floorplan, the set up is pretty bad too. The couch needs another camera, as do the bathroom. 

Cam 6 needs to come off the radiator and fixed to the wall 

Cam 7 needs to fix on the wall behind Kira s shoulder like it was in the last app bedroom

• Like 1

Its possible that this apartment is closer in to Central St. Petersburg and because of that,  the buildings are older.  Give the girls some credit.  They are not dummies.  They may want location, location, location.

N&K are one of the few participants in the project that have a life beyond just sex.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They got enough Take Out to last 3 or 4 days. 

Jesus H Christ, you ain't kiddin!  I counted 2 chicken sammiches, 2 Big Macs, a 6 piece nugget, a 20 piece nugget, only 1 container of fries (odd), some kind of ice cream or parfait, and some drinks.  And now all that's left is 1 Big Mac and the 20 piece nuggets!  Our girls must have been H U N G R Y!!!  It looked like it was some kind surprise treat for Nina, because she was thrilled as she pulled each item out of the bags, and then being quite lovey with Kira post-feast.  There's no way I could've eaten as much of that crap as only one of them did!  

Maybe I'm being picky, or it's just an American thing, but I wish they would refrigerate their leftovers sooner, rather than letting them sit around for hours and hours.  We've all seen B&S help themselves to the open pizza and sushi cartons in the past.  Not to mention botulism or whatever bacteria can form on food sitting around at room temp while they take a post-feast nap.  

dinner.JPG

naptime.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So, looking from the cam-2 view, the bathroom is off to the left of the bird cage, the bedroom is straight ahead, the "work" room is off to the right, right outside the bedroom, and the so-called "living room" is behind cam-2 on the lower level.  But I haven't quite figured out where the entrance door is located, unless it is off to the right when you are coming out of the bedroom.  

Indeed a truly bizarre floor plan.  Why the bathroom is off of the elevated kitchen and not nearer to the bedroom is baffling.  And that elevated kitchen - I see lots of opportunities for Kira to stub her poor toes.  Thank goodness that "hall" is as big as it is, otherwise all of their shtuff would never have fit in the rest of it.  And yes, as some have said, it looks like they are on the ground floor, based on the view from cam-3.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Butch and Sundance will be the only ones who utilize the "living room" couch, to look out the window LOL.  I can't wait to see the VH version of the floorplan once they get around to posting it.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

Cam 6 needs to come off the radiator and fixed to the wall 

Cam 7 needs to fix on the wall behind Kira s shoulder like it was in the last app bedroom

Couldn't agree more.  Cam-7 is WAY too far away!!  Cams 6 & 8 are okay, but need zoomed in or something.  Why the hell would you stick a cam on a radiator?  Given how notoriously un-sticky Russian double-stick tape is LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Each place they move to looks cheaper than the last!

Ehhh, not a bad assessment, but I'd say this one is a little bit better than the really old RLC apt.  I hesitate to post that, since some don't like me bringing up their RLC past, but it is what it is.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1