What happened here?

Guest Squirrel

Christmas time & Holiday wreckage. It's normal, although these people don't have kids (that really ransacks the place). Maya's and Nora's living rooms aren't much better.

I'm more concerned about all the duffel bags and back-packs at Nora's place, to tell you the truth. They've been there for days, I haven't seen any guests staying with them, and I could swear I saw Kiko riffling through a booklet that was the shape and size of a passport the other night.

I'm sure the living rooms will be straightened up as soon as the occupants recover from their party hang-overs.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bobbyjoe

it's not the big love in this moment in this appartment,

j don't know what's happen between this couple,if that's continue like that,

the end coming very soon

it's not the big love in this moment in this appartment,

j don't know what's happen between this couple,if that's continue like that,

the end coming very soon

It's always the same thing when a couple have less proximity everyone talk about the end of the couple. Noone know what they will do in the future. It's like when couple are packing something, Everyone talk about this couple are leaving. If all the couple leaved their appartment when they have less promity we would have more than 40 couples since the beginning of RLC. So wait and see and stop make some supposition.

It appears that they are now sleeping separately more than together.  also, Alina seems to sad face much of the time.

They are not seeming to get along so well now.

Any bets on a Divorce.

All seems to be normal, they are sleeping together in the bedroom