Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No. I only know someone conected with the company that owns that business. That information has far more credibility than coming from a tenant who is a participant of that business. Nor do I claim to communicate with someone just because of being privy to seeing some posts of theirs on some social media website.

I'm not reading any social media I was told several times in communication with this tennant. Now you are calling her a liar? Why would she be deceitful? Again you heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend. My source is direct from the horses mouth.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I'm not reading any social media I was told several times in communication with this tennant. Now you are calling her a liar? Why would she be deceitful? Again you heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend. My source is direct from the horses mouth.

As I've said, I know all too well about the perks of making potential extra money the tenants have. Being informed of it by someone connected with the parent company is far more credible than it coming from a tenant. She or likely most any other tenant would not want to divulge that sort of information because for one, they are likely prohibited from doing so by rlc, not to mention it would just about confirm that the site may not be all it was started out to be or is. If you want to be naive enough to believe her or anyone else you may claim about it, that's certainly your prerogative and choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I've said, I know all too well about the perks of making potential extra money the tenants have. Being informed of it by someone connected with the parent company is far more credible than it coming from a tenant. She or likely most any other tenant would not want to divulge that sort of information because for one, they are likely prohibited from doing so by rlc, not to mention it would just about confirm that the site may not be all it was started out to be or is. If you want to be naive enough to believe her or anyone else you may claim about it, that's certainly your prerogative and choice.

You heard from a friend who heard it from a friend.

We have never heard that before.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You heard from a friend who heard it from a friend.

We have never heard that before.

You said that, I didn't. But nevermind, as you believe the truth of something as such coming from a participant of the project, so you believe what you do.

• Confused 1

I have no doubt that the inducement offered her to abandon her man, her beloved pet, and her life back in mother Russia to move to a strange city in another country was handsome, indeed.  If her productivity drops below a certain level, I also have no doubt that  RLC will send their head pimp around to discuss the contract with her, drop a few veiled threats and get her back in the productive groove. She is in a very vulnerable position and best hang on tight to Malia.  She may be the only support Leora has in this environment.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No. I only know someone conected with the company that owns that business.

Heard from someone who knows someone. Your words.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, gomer said:

I have no doubt that the inducement offered her to abandon her man, her beloved pet, and her life back in mother Russia to move to a strange city in another country was handsome, indeed.  If her productivity drops below a certain level, I also have no doubt that  RLC will send their head pimp around to discuss the contract with her, drop a few veiled threats and get her back in the productive groove. She is in a very vulnerable position and best hang on tight to Malia.  She may be the only support Leora has in this environment.

The stupidest thing I have heard today

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Heard from someone who knows someone. Your words.

Regardless of how I know, there is certainly more credibility in what I was informed of the matter than coming from anyone who is a participant of rlc referred to as tenants. As I said, it would be quite unwise in more ways than one for any of them to reveal otherwise, and certainly they are not ignorant enough to do so. 

• Haha 1