Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

Guest maitre197
2 minutes ago, squish said:

10 pages of posts and we are no wiser. 🙂

it is maybe more interesting  than 1 page of Stifler`s topic!

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And two translators and we still do not know who is Ju-Ju 😂
One of the the maybe-Ju-Jus is playing guitar with the Lord right now

you know they are not walking around saying "hey ju-ju come here i want to show you something" 😄 😄 i can tell you their real names but that would not help 😄

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

you know they are not walking around saying "hey ju-ju come here i want to show you something" 😄 😄 i can tell you their real names but that would not help 😄

I know. THat is why it is so funny we do not know even if we have two translators here 😁

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

one thing really bothers me, witch is even a bit disturbing,we all remember the most weird threesome ever (the one that Alice Amelie etc was in ), so few days ago it was advertise from twitter a double penetration for Alice, now listening to Alice she is very against any group activity, something is meesed up here.

Don't even wanna remember about that threesome lol, it was extremely weird and the part i watched, it felt uncomfortable, don't know whether it went good afterwards or not because i stopped watching, also credit to VHTV for not putting that threesome in the archives 

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know. THat is why it is so funny we do not know even if we have two translators here 😁

no funny is..

the ginger beard guy says , hei we dont have salt,no winegard, they blond guy says hei write a list from what is missing so i could buy it.

his wife says " oh i feel like i'm home here"

the brunette says, "hei this camera is all the way here and could be dangerus we need to replace it in future"

Alice etc says "what the hell i'm doing here"

everyfucking one acts like they are the tenants....go figure out 🤯

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Don't even wanna remember about that threesome lol, it was extremely weird and the part i watched, it felt uncomfortable, don't know whether it went good afterwards or not because i stopped watching, also credit to VHTV for not putting that threesome in the archives 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Guests evening 3some,May 19 in category Threesome on realm Daenerys camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited...