Надеюсь увидеть позитивные сообщения 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stiffler said:

You are wrong 

There is no script

I wondered what new things they say or not

No, as was the trash it is 

Hope to see positive messages 

don't worry, some people are just jealous that you can fuck all these pretty girls 😃  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Поверьте , я был бы не меньше вас счастлив, если бы Burberry вернулась. Да вы и сами видели мою радость когда она приезжает . Но так сложились обстоятельства,  она не может долгое время находиться у меня . У нее есть другой! 

• Like 2

Just now, Stiffler said:

Поверьте , я был бы не меньше вас счастлив, если бы Burberry вернулась. Да вы и сами видели мою радость когда она приезжает . Но так сложились обстоятельства,  она не может долгое время находиться у меня . У нее есть другой! 

Too bad but thanks for the reply. 

2 minutes ago, Stiffler said:

Trust me, I would be as happy as you are if  Burberry was back. Yes, you yourself saw my joy when she comes. But this is how the circumstances developed, she cannot stay with me for a long time. She has another! 

what about Darcie ? are you still in touch with her ? 

@Stiffler it's good to hear from you. Please do not pay too much attention to all the negative commenters on this forum. Some people here only like to be negative to make themselves feel better. I'm glad you decided to stay on the project when you and Darcie split up and it is always nice when Alex and Anna visit you. And Katrin is one of the best women on this site. Please continue to keep your apartment exciting. Best wishes.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Спасибо, очень приятно это слышать.

Что касается Дарси, я очень редко с ней общаюсь 

Я действительно очень любил ее, поэтому очень тяжело поддерживать связь, зная что он с другим . Я неоднократно предлагал вернуться. Она отказалась. 

• Like 3