Stifler (2020) Part #1

Дорогие зрители,отвечу по порядку.))

Странная игра называется Мафия .

Думаю многие слышали о ней . 

Я прислушаюсь,  как к вашему мнению так и к  своему взгляду на происходящее в целом как себя ведут ребята. 

Многие из ребят новые, и только вливаются в нашу атмосферу. Для первой вечеринки думаю было не плохо.  На самом деле , большинство вечеринок в обычной жизни,  без камер,  проходят именно так. 

Дальнейшие вечеринки будут вас радовать , и удивлять. Вот увидите.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Party over. The main outcome was a quick blowjob with the clothed guest girl in the dark. Stifler most of them time was not even there. Maybe he should have asked how not to do a party 🤣💩

Such a joke lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Стифлер said:

Я прислушаюсь,  как к вашему мнению так и к  своему взгляду на происходящее в целом как себя ведут ребята. 

Многие из ребят новые, и только вливаются в нашу атмосферу. Для первой вечеринки думаю было не плохо.  На самом деле , большинство вечеринок в обычной жизни,  без камер,  проходят именно так. 

Careful with this forum. You are threading in very dangerous waters here. Some people can be very vicious. Think twice before you post anything.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Стифлер said:

Giving you some advice you should at least participate in the party itself and not leave the apartment again and again. 

About the guests I can't say much about them as you know them better for sure. I can only say what I saw. They didn't seem to be really interested in partying to me. Most of them are just sitting there looking bored. And the strange guy with the weird hat is annoying and makes people uncomfortable. That's my impression. 

About the games stop the kids games and play some more sexy games with dares to spice up the party. 

All action in the dark is also not quite cool. 

In the end it's important what you like and you and your guests are comfortable with. Quite often the spontaneous parties without much planning are the best. 

1 hour ago, Стифлер said:

You are right. It wasn't bad. My advice again is to stop worrying about the opinions of people on this forum. And stop trying to please them. Some people will make rude comments no matter what.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, fornika said:

Careful with this forum. You are threading in very dangerous waters here. Some people can be very vicious. Think twice before you post anything.

I don't think so. Most people made fun of him and about the so called party because he previously asked what to do and the party turned out to be pretty much a failure. Next time just not ask or talk so much just deliver. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

You are right. It wasn't bad. My advice again is to stop worrying about the opinions of people on this forum. And stop trying to please them. Some people will make rude comments no matter what.

That's right. As I wrote in my last statement he should do what he is comfortable with. We can of course still point out things we like or we don't like. But being vicious against anybody is not the solution. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

About the games stop the kids games and play some more sexy games with dares to spice up the party. 

All action in the dark is also not quite cool. 

In the end it's important what you like and you and your guests are comfortable with. Quite often the spontaneous parties without much planning are the best.

Such contradictory comments. "Stop the kids games. Play more sexy games." And then "do what you and your guests are comfortable with."

This post is exactly why he should ignore people on this forum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Such contradictory comments. "Stop the kids games. Play more sexy games." And then "do what you and your guests are comfortable with."

This post is exactly why he should ignore people on this forum.

I don't think so. I can give my opinion but still tell him he should only what he is comfortable with. I mean he shouldn't fell to be forced to do what people demand. I don't see anything contradictory at all here.