Stifler (2020) Part #1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Stifler and his pretty friend are watching GOT. it's nice to see a beautiful girl on vhtv. looks like Stiflers' depression has been cured (at least for now) lol

May have cured his depression but it's cured fuckall else :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Business only. I wouldn't be surprised if there is no sex at all, just teasing for hold subs in cams and make money. 

I heard what he said to another girl (before vacation). And I know what project was with first girls (but there Stifler overdid with promises of level of Sheikh Abu Dhabi - girls like for it, but quickly realized it was fairytale + Stifler is the opposite of their ideals, so a lot-lot money was needed).

I'm sure these girls work here in a similar way. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Business only. I wouldn't be surprised if there is no sex at all, just teasing for hold subs in cams and make money. 

I heard what he said to another girl (before vacation). And I know what project was with first girls (but there Stifler overdid with promises of level of Sheikh Abu Dhabi - girls like for it, but quickly realized it was fairytale + Stifler is the opposite of their ideals, so a lot-lot money was needed).

Sorry I don't understand this post? Sounds like Thedbear to me...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I don't understand this post? Sounds like Thedbear to me...

This is a business only. No relationship. At same time - he told plans&variants make money last girl (before vacation) - sex not planned, only 100,500 teasing&intrigue hours. 

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

sorry groomy, I am having a hard time trying to understand what you are saying . are you saying he attracts girls with empty promises and when they are faced with reality they decide to leave him ? 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

sorry groomy, I am having a hard time trying to understand what you are saying . are you saying he attracts girls with empty promises and when they are faced with reality they decide to leave him ? 

It was with the first girls - in opening. There was a combo - they were disappointed that promises empty in real life and Stifler as guy (this is opposite of their ideal of man). So they left quickly.

With another girl (before vacation) he was more careful (and real) in his promises. But plan with that girl - no sex, only hints, teasing, intrigues, game.

Therefore, here is 100% fake, for making money.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

It was with the first girls - in opening. There was a combo - they were disappointed that promises empty in real life and Stifler as guy (this is opposite of their ideal of man). So they left quickly.

With another girl (before vacation) he was more careful (and real) in his promises. But plan with that girl - no sex, only hints, teasing, intrigues, game.

Therefore, here is 100% fake, for making money.

it was Fiona before the vacation who was pregnant, and after vacation he came back with Burberry. and he had sex with both of them. was there anyone else that I missed ?

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

it was Fiona before the vacation who was pregnant, and after vacation he came back with Burberry. and he had sex with both of them. was there anyone else that I missed ?

Before last vacation. Jul 14.  

Just now, bluewinner said:

oh, ok. that was Burberry. He had sex with her a few times. 

Burberry and girl 

Guest girl in 10-12 Jul - 

With another girl (before vacation) he was more careful (and real) in his promises. But plan with that girl - no sex, only hints, teasing, intrigues, game.