Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

The natives are savage bastards sometimes.😯

Sometimes they are LOL..

I was watching a fishing show called "Fish or Die" and it's about these four friends that always go to the most remote places to catch all of these exotic fish.  One of their journeys took them to a place that no one has ever been past a certain point on this river.  To make a long story short, they got to that area and started hearing all of these strange sounds and got the hell out of there....mind you, this was after being told of a native tribe that kills others than their own, on sight.  I think I would have got the hell out of there as well LOL.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sometimes they are LOL..

I was watching a fishing show called "Fish or Die" and it's about these four friends that always go to the most remote places to catch all of these exotic fish.  One of their journeys took them to a place that no one has ever been past a certain point on this river.  To make a long story short, they got to that area and started hearing all of these strange sounds and got the hell out of there....mind you, this was after being told of a native tribe that kills others than their own, on sight.  I think I would have got the hell out of there as well LOL.

...and I never saw fishing as a dangerous pastime...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

...and I never saw fishing as a dangerous pastime...😏

In general I have never either, but I can tell you from a guy that has done a lot of fishing in his lifetime, it can be.  Short story....myself and a buddy of mine went on an offshore fishing trip with my buddies buddy and one of his friends in my buddies...buddies boat.  We were approximately 60 miles offshore when the boat started taking on copious amounts of water.  The bilge pump and us bailing the water couldn't keep up and the captain noticed this and yelled for everyone to put on their life jackets.  The only thing left of that boat was about 1 to 1 and half feet of the nose sticking out of the water due to a trapped air pocket.  We were about 100 yards from an oil platform and let me tell you, I thought we were all going to die trying to swim to that platform.  The boat was recovered and it was discovered that the 2 inch hose that supplied the bait well tanks had completely came off.   The moral of the story....things happen that can turn a good day into a shitty one at the blink of an eye!!

• Like 5

Somewhat interesting in these chat threads at times when Little Bo Peep is on a mission to locate one of the missing flock. The back and forth...some pleasant dialogue...and some not so pleasant...some rediculous.. and some quite humorous. 🙂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Somewhat interesting in these chat threads at times when Little Bo Peep is on a mission to locate one of missing flock. The back and forth...some pleasant dialogue...and some not so pleasant...some rediculous.. and some quite humorous. 🙂

you make a good point!!

• Like 1