Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

On 11/22/2020 at 12:37 AM, jimbo4 said:

Many thanks for your kindness👍

If I may I just like to say, that's the Leora I fell in love with, and no it wasn't because of her age, it was because of her and the family atmosphere is what I was most attracted to, and as she grew older there were more things I was able to discovered about her, but one thing that always amazed me with her, it didn't matter how much time she spent on her painting or exercising, or numerous activities she enjoy doing, but when it was time to switch her roles as a wife/partner, she was always there to make sure everything was cleaned, and the dinner was made before her man made it home, that's the real life of Leora that I miss

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:48 AM, esanders9863 said:

If I may I just like to say, that's the Leora I fell in love with, and no it wasn't because of her age, it was because of her and the family atmosphere is what I was most attracted to, and as she grew older there were more things I was able to discovered about her, but one thing that always amazed me with her, it didn't matter how much time she spent on her painting or exercising, or numerous activities she enjoy doing, but when it was time to switch her roles as a wife/partner, she was always there to make sure everything was cleaned, and the dinner was made before her man made it home, that's the real life of Leora that I miss

What kind of a macho , wow !!!!!

• Like 3
  • Confused 2