Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

Malia would go to the other side.  You can tell that she can be persuaded.  

Leora, not so much.  Maybe if Malia had one of Leora's dildos to use (that might take away some of Leora's protective guard as her mind might be more relaxed using a 'familiar' tool).  But still, doubtful.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Leora, not so much.  Maybe if Malia had one of Leora's dildos to use (that might take away some of Leora's protective guard as her mind might be more relaxed using a 'familiar' tool).  But still, doubtful.

maybe a walk on the other side

a dip in the pool, sip the kool-aid, take a peek, etc

I'd like to think Leora would maybe with some limits but the other would have to want to have her cum and be eh mature about it

having sex with a friend is very different than having it with a non friend (lack of a better word) lol

then again, I could be blowing smoke up my ass, lol

On 9/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, ulysse123 said:

Trouvé sur un autre site et non cela ne s'est pas passé le 15.09.2020:

Malia late masturbate, Sep 15.

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

we tend to form opinions from either a lack of info or more informed sources(a mixture of)

it seems my opinion of Malia was missing some info

ulysse123, I thank ya berry :smile: much for the added info because my opinion has widened

WTF!!!!!:tongue: good thing I was/am looking at Monday Night Football or I would've been running into walls

is this the same woman that air danced on the couch and did those eh "shows" with a lollipop?

wish I knew if this was after or before the (sentence) above just for reference

hope the one in this vid stays and the other one can eh go

thanks again for this vid and for giving me a more info so I can have a better informed opinion lol

oh boy, tied game, I must end this rant/rave

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Are you shure?Because right now Malia is in bed beside Leora.And she has another negligee on.If you look at the clock when she did it,and Malia has been with Leora for last 2 hours,

and it´s 1:22 am right now.

The Uploader does not put the dates on the Videos.  These are done by Shitty Tube Sites.  

Most Videos are labelled with wrong dates and depictions of what the Video is about. 

The more graphic the depiction gives them more downloads as Tube Sites make money as per how many times a video gets clicked on an/or downloaded.   

Example: Ginger is Fucked Hard by a Thick Cock when the guy only has a Little Red Rocket like a dog. No hard fucking involved just a change of the title to draw downloaders.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, ulysse123 said:

Trouvé sur un autre site et non cela ne s'est pas passé le 15.09.2020:

Malia se masturbe tard, 15 septembre.

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

elle se fait du plaisir en introduisant que un petit bout de son doigt !

quand elle va goûter au gros gode de leora .................

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The Uploader does not put the dates on the Videos.  These are done by Shitty Tube Sites.  

Most Videos are labelled with wrong dates and depictions of what the Video is about. 

The more graphic the depiction gives them more downloads as Tube Sites make money as per how many times a video gets clicked on an/or downloaded.   

Example: Ginger is Fucked Hard by a Thick Cock when the guy only has a Little Red Rocket like a dog. No hard fucking involved just a change of the title to draw downloaders.

Thank fuck for that someone else as a little red rocket like me i thought i was the only one

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Howard said:

Surely you cannot blame Leora for not getting too involved with Malia's Vagina looks like she as about a pound and half of Sirloin steak sticking out her pussy(horrible)

Unlike the perfect  designer Vagina the Queen of All Ass as between her legs..

It's no wonder Leora is not interested too much with it looking like it doe's ..she would struggle knowing what to do with all that meat sticking out..

She is not use to playing with all that...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Surely you cannot blame Leora for not getting too involved with Malia's Vagina looks like she as about a pound and half of Sirloin steak sticking out her pussy(horrible)

Unlike the perfect  designer Vagina the Queen of All Ass as between her legs..

It's no wonder Leora is not interested too much with it looking like it doe's ..she would struggle knowing what to do with all that meat sticking out..

She is not use to playing with all that...

I agree with what you said looks last boyfrienď left his dick behind

• Haha 2