Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

On 9/15/2020 at 1:40 PM, snakeeye said:

Not the best ones, some bad angels and sadly my last ones.

I have no more videos to share.

2019-10-04

2019-11-12

2019-11-13

2019-11-24

2019-12-01

2020-01-07

20-01-20         (Video & Image Contents No Longer Available)

Thank you you are one of the best you have done us proud

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2020 at 1:40 PM, snakeeye said:

Not the best ones, some bad angels and sadly my last ones.

I have no more videos to share.

2019-10-04

2019-11-12

2019-11-13

2019-11-24

2019-12-01

2020-01-07

20-01-20         (Video & Image Contents No Longer Available)

Thanks for all the videos you´ve been uploading all these months,they are highly appreciated.So thanks again

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

W

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thanks for all the videos you´ve been uploading all these months,they are highly appreciated.So thanks again

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Thank you you are one of the best you have done us proud

I was going to bed with an hard on I'm not now thank you     wife won't be happy but unfuck her

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

lockquote widget

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brian smith said:

Surely you cannot blame Leora for not getting too involved with Malia's Vagina looks like she as about a pound and half of Sirloin steak sticking out her pussy(horrible)

Unlike the perfect  designer Vagina the Queen of All Ass as between her legs..

It's no wonder Leora is not interested too much with it looking like it doe's ..she would struggle knowing what to do with all that meat sticking out..

She is not use to playing with all that...

Everyone has their own tastes. I happen to like Malia's pussy worlds better than Leora's. Not that I don't like Leora's pussy, it's just that Malia's pussy has way more character to it. Leora has what's known as a Homer Simpson pussy.

I also think women are much more understanding and waaaaay more tolerant of things like the look of someone's pussy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Seems now once again this thread listed as a vid. link thread for L&M is being used as a chat thread with posts being made more related to others comments rather than as much to caps., when there are other topic threads created for such matters, and if not, they could be created.

Seems like once again someone either hasn't read the rules or is ignoring them. The first post on the first page of every RLC topic states that comments about the posted content is allowed in these topics. The subject was Malia's pussy which has been the subject of many of the videos posted in this topic.

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Seems like once again someone either hasn't read the rules or is ignoring them. The first post on the first page of every RLC topic states that comments about the posted content is allowed in these topics. The subject was Malia's pussy which has been the subject of many of the videos posted in this topic.

This Thread is for Videos & Comments Relating to the Videos

- Commenting is allowed but it is to pertain to the Topic of the Videos that have been Posted.

I know what the rules are supposed to be. It is supposed to be interpreted as meaning directly related to and directed towards a cap. being posted, not someone elses comments multiple posts down the line. At one time in the past, posts were hidden or removed if not directed towards a cap., but towards someone elses comments in some response instead. I know first hand, because some of my posts were hidden or removed once upon a time in the past even though they were related to something about the most recent cap. at the time, but was directed at someone else's post comment that had been directed towards the cap. itself. The explanation I was given at the time, was because the vid. thread was created mainly for posting of cap. vid. links and comments directed towards them, but was not considered a regular chat thread because there were already other threads created for that. Perhaps someone should check with the mods to see if that interpretation of the meaning has changed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, brian smith said:

..I was commenting on facts nothing else...you made the rest of it up..

I hate to disagree with you, Brian, but actually there's not a single fact in that entire post. Everything you said is based on your likes and dislikes of pussy.

For example,

"Surely you cannot blame Leora for not getting too involved with Malia's Vagina looks like she as about a pound and half of Sirloin steak sticking out her pussy(horrible)"

That's not a fact. It's your opinion based on your judgement of pussy. It's not a fact that Malia has a pound and a half of sirloin between her lips. You even said so yourself: it "looks like...", meaning it's not true, it only looks that way.

Then you said:

"Unlike the perfect  designer Vagina the Queen of All Ass as between her legs."

That, also, is not a fact, but another opinion, based on your judgement of how you prefer a pussy to look. Leora doesn't have the, "perfect designer Vagina the Queen of All Ass..." any more than anyone else has the perfect anything. It's just your description of her pussy. And, I'm sure you know what happens when you ask 10 people to describe the same thing: You'll get 10 totally different descriptions. Descriptions are very subjective.

And lastly, you said:

"It's no wonder Leora is not interested too much with it looking like it doe's ..she would struggle knowing what to do with all that meat sticking out.

She is not use to playing with all that..."

Not only are you just offering opinions, here, you're claiming to read Leora's mind, as well. You have no clue how Leora feels about Malia's pussy.

So again, I have to say, not a single fact in evidence, here. And, just in case there's any question.

"An opinion is a judgement, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive, rather than facts which are true statements." - Wikipedia

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know what the rules are. It is supposed to be interpreted as meaning directly related to and directed towards a cap. being posted, not someone elses comments multiple posts down the line. At one time in the past, posts were removed if not directed towards a cap., but towards someone elses comments in some response instead. I know first hand, because some of my posts were removed once upon a time in the past even though they were related to something about the most recent cap. at the time, but was directed at someone else's post comment that had been directed at the cap. itself. Perhaps someone should check with the mods to see if that interpretation of the meaning has changed.

Fair point. I'll look into it.