New free cams!

BlackLeone

I just noticed that there are quite a lot of free cameras that opened up today!

• Linda & Tibor: no changes
  • Martina & Alberto: living room 1
  • Carla & Yanai: no changes
  • Eliska & Pepik: living room 1
  • Masha: no changes
  • Leora & Malia: kitchen 4
  • B1 (Irma/Babi/Gina): no changes
  • B2 (Fiora/Mimi/Piper/Taylor): kitchen 5
  • B4 (Kim/Ginger/Olya/Elettra/Diane): no changes
  • Kylie & Rus: living room 2, bathroom 8, bedroom 12, balcony 13
  • Bonnie/Rama/Alexandra/Lucian: no changes

So 3 appartments that had NO free cameras now have 1 free camera (Eliska, Leora, B2).

And Kylie & Rus now have 4 extra free cameras, even in the bathroom and bedroom.

Also 1 extra free camera for Martina & Alberto, in the living room.

So Bonnie and Alexandra's appartment is now the only one without free cameras. But who knows, maybe more changes will follow today?

Anyway, I hope this lasts. Good decision by RLC!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Take more than a few free cameras added to save The RLC sinking ship. Enjoy the free bedroom camera, because that won't last very long.

i doubt it will be enough for save the rlc boat, the priority for rlc now it's open new apartments with new people faster and refresh all the current casting 

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i doubt it will be enough for save the rlc boat, the priority for rlc now it's open new apartments with new people faster and refresh all the current casting 

Well, that is pretty obvious to most. They have had plenty time to do both since the loss, and what have they done... Nothing. You think what they have done is satisfactory? 

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Well, that is pretty obvious to most. They have had plenty time to do both since the loss, and what have they done... Nothing. You think what they have done is satisfactory? 

the answer is no, they have done almost nothing since a year exept bring repeat girls again and again and open zero new apartments, now we have this result it's their fault

what the fuck they are doing with the money of the members ! they make probably more money than VH but they do zero effort for offer something new to their members, it's 5 months i am not rlc members it's the first time on 7 years for me

on the other hand, it may be silly what I am going to say but if rlc opened free cameras to attract more people, it would be very smart on their part to let people published at least photos on the forum, I am certain that a partnership with CC can  be beneficial for them as for us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

on the other hand, it may be silly what I am going to say but if rlc opened free cameras to attract more people, it would be very smart on their part to let people published at least photos on the forum, I am certain that a partnership with CC can  be beneficial for them as for us

No, I believe you are correct. However putting "smart" and "RLC" in the same sentence is quite bold I must say, if they are to be judge by the way they've been running things lately. 😉

All kidding aside, I don't think they can truly win at this game anymore. They denied any sort of free publicity by messing up with CC and attempting to restrain the access to HotScopes and RLC.to as of late, and now that their numbers are tanking, it just looks to me like they're trying to be opportunistic. If the viewership ever raises again, I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to repeat the same dumb steps again.

But most importantly, I believe that RLC is just totally missing the point as opening up more free cams is just ignoring the real problem. They are losing a lot of paid subscriptions because people are tired to see the product that is offered, and I don't think the casual free viewer will be more inclined to subscribe now when there are now free cams in some hot spots. Putting all the emphasis on the Barça houses and not adding new places/tenants is really what kills them and while I understand that it can be quite difficult in the current times due the covid-19 situation, they haven't done much since the Russian purge.