Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

il y a 46 minutes, Nicholas a dit :
il y a 49 minutes, Pepe a dit :

That building that was posted was not the building. If you still have the picture and you look at the balcony it's not the same.

I had a few pmed to me and are not sure if any were the same as the one posted in the chat thread. 

Ayant les photos de l'immeuble de LEORA ,je vous confirme que les terrasses ne sont pas accessibles .

3 minutes ago, delon said:

Ayant les photos de l'immeuble de LEORA ,je vous confirme que les terrasses ne sont pas accessibles .

So does that mean that Nicholas was bullshitting us?

• Like 1

il y a 40 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Nous sommes une grande famille

🐨   🗼   👯   🐈   🦨   🐴   🐿️   🐶   🐱   💀   🔭 🏍️    🌟🕵️🌶️nhf😁 x😈  

Leora et Malia 

👸 👸 🌟

salut filipe toujours à mater tes princesses russes

hjiz.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Nicholas just told you that Leora went on the roof to have a private phone conversation. Don't you believe him?

I don't think Nick believes that either because he posted about Leora meeting someone in the lobby which is probably a long way from the roof.

You really should read all that's been posted before making a comment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

So does that mean that Nicholas was bullshitting us?

I have to ask why are you here when the love of your life Irma is naked in the shower, or have you just come to this Forum to try and stir up some shit.

• Like 5

Anyway seen as it was me who told rlc to open up more free cameras. as  i have been their no  1free viewer  from the beginning I'm glad to let you know I am opening a go fund charity for more free cameras in all the other apartments all contributions will be  wanked over.    sorry thanked over miss print thank you

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

This is uncomfortable,Malia clearly trying to start something and Leora smiling and acting like this is the first time, it's weird

Quando è così vuol dire che non faranno altro che provocare e basta.

the terrace is only for certain apartments on top floor , they are the penthouse   apartments  ..   Also some of the apartments on bottom floor have gardens , they are not allowed in them either ..   so stop spreading fake news . 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That is not her apartment

Balcony isn't even the same. Come on dude

I concur , there is no roof terrace accessible for her in her apartment block..

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1