Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Pepe ... now is a good time to be quiet ... when I show you that I am right ... it is the building there is no doubt ... hahaha

I would agree with you but we would both be wrong. Hahahaha

• Like 2

Leora is such a sweet friend to Malia, that she knows the only sexual outlets Malia has right now, is to either bate herself or be close to Leora for some sexual or emotional release from her, but I really believe each time she's touch by Malia, Leora has a frequency of going to her phone, and probably imagining her real man touching her, but I guess everyone wins here as far as Malia she has that sexual release, and Leora has that closeness with her friend.... and I know people will disagree with me, so don't be mean, just explained how you feel the relationship is going, and where you think it may end up for these two in the future

1 hour ago, philo said:

Nicholas just told you that Leora went on the roof to have a private phone conversation. Don't you believe him?

I mentioned nothing about any roof in the post that was originally referred to. Terrace does not spell roof. I also mentioned that she may have. Perhaps you need to learn to read or comprehend as well as spell and write rather than make up stories as often as you apparently do, although I suppose a lack of education could be considered somewhat of an excuse as to why.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯‍♀️

A flower for all women 

rose flower GIF

lol, I have to say that you are most consistent in a good way

are you real or robo, lol