Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

okay I know there have been times the girls have really rubbed each other but look at the replay of milania {rubbing} lerora tonight you can see shadows of milania's fingers on leora the whole time ,question is if milania was actually touching her how can you see her finger shadows answer me that one,ps I even doubled checked it remined me of pro wrestling at one point go ahead leora lovers take my head off but the proof is in the replay

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay I know there have been times the girls have really rubbed each other but look at the replay of milania {rubbing} lerora tonight you can see shadows of milania's fingers on leora the whole time ,question is if milania was actually touching her how can you see her finger shadows answer me that one,ps I even doubled checked it remined me of pro wrestling at one point go ahead leora lovers take my head off but the proof is in the replay

What's your point?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What's your point?

it was a fake show thought we didn't like those things around these parts that's my point,oh its two beautiful friends just exploring each other what a joke what ever gets your dick hard I guess is that enough of a point for you

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was a fake show thought we didn't like those things around these parts that's my point 

Fake? They were laying around watching the iPad and Malia was just lightly stroking Leora so what. It's not like they were engrossed in getting each other off.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Fake? They were laying around watching the iPad and Malia was just lightly stroking Leora so what. It's not like they were in grossed in getting each other off.

If anything Malia was just being playful.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1