Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Malia could have been sticking all ten fingers and a big black dildo up Leora and Leora wouldn't respond. Her phone is her life now.

I love that she is enjoying her time away from Paul living in an exciting City and discovering how attractive she is to others but the contempt she now shows towards RLC could bring an end to our connection with her and the demise of RLC which seems to be in serious decline. A very depressing thought in a very fraught and depressing Covid19 world!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If anything Malia was just being playful.

Yep, and it was just a relaxing bit of time for both of them, that's all. I think if someone is actually touching, then it can hardly be fake.

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Malia could have been sticking all ten fingers and a big black dildo up Leora and Leora wouldn't respond. Her phone is her life now.

I would respond!  Would love to see that.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yep, and it was just a relaxing bit of time for both of them, that's all. I think if someone is actually touching, then it can hardly be fake.

are you people fucking retarded or just demented what part of you could see the shadows of her fingers on leora the whole time so there was no touching is so hard to grasp like I said like arguing with pro wrestling fans 😁 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

are you people fucking retarded or just demented what part of you could see the shadows of her fingers on leora the whole time so there was no touching is so hard to grasp like I said like arguing with pro wrestling fans 

Yep i is demento. Me drunk the Kool Aid. Me stoopid. I not see skin moving or anything like that. Eyes. 

11 minutes ago, van the man said:

RLC which seems to be in serious decline

it is possible that the subscriptions to rlc has dropped firm,  hear that there are a lot of free cams in the appartments

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

are you people fucking retarded or just demented what part of you could see the shadows of her fingers on leora the whole time so there was no touching is so hard to grasp like I said like arguing with pro wrestling fans 😁 

The middle part of her finger was touching and so what if she didn't. It's still not fake.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mike r said:

it is possible that the subscriptions to rlc has dropped firm,  hear that there are a lot of free cams in the appartments

You think covid has anything to do with it. People are not able to pay so maybe trying to approach new subscribers.

There's an awful lot of people here that are the most peptimistic people always looking for the negative and when they can't find it they create it.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The middle part of her finger was touching and so what if she didn't. It's still not fake.

If only it was as real as, say, any of the GOVs. Pretty genuine stuff there, let's face it.

.spacer.png

5 hours ago, peking said:

I can not understand this quest to find out personal stuff of these people or where they live unless it's some degree of a stalker mentality.

Kinda agree.  Ya'll need to play along with the fantasy and take it to where it leads - to a sticky keyboard.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1