Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

If I was friends or family with some of the people here I think I would run as far away from you as I can.

oh I see it as nagging little children and respond less and less, I no longer take people who still doubt those girls seriously

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

You think covid has anything to do with it. People are not able to pay so maybe trying to approach new subscribers.

There's an awful lot of people here that are the most peptimistic people always looking for the negative and when they can't find it they create it.

Pepe, there's another way of looking at this, having looked at the number of daily hits RLC are getting (this can be found on the net) they need to look at the product they are selling, this goes across all the apartments (Leora's as well) as what they are delivering is not good enough to entice new subscribers. Since they closed the Russian apartments there's been no new investment (Leora's apartment was already in their portfolio) by upgrading the apartments and/or changing the format, instead they have stuck with the same as, and must now must be really concerned about the loss of revenue, not helped by the virus as you quite rightly said.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

are you people fucking retarded or just demented what part of you could see the shadows of her fingers on leora the whole time so there was no touching is so hard to grasp like I said like arguing with pro wrestling fans 😁 

I would look again, I've just looked at Replay only to make sure I knew what I was talking about unlike some, 4 finger right hand shadows from 3 fingers, I'm not going to insult your intelligence so I'll let you work out what the other finger with no shadow was doing

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mike r said:

it is possible that the subscriptions to rlc has dropped firm,  hear that there are a lot of free cams in the appartments

no that works with cams differently, if people only see the kitchen and read nice stories from the bedroom they want more, it's just a sales technique, I have read that the core of RLC subscribers is fairly stable but if they want more aps they have to generate more money, they just don't have enough aps now

• Like 5

I have no clue nor do I care. Nothing personal. I was only trying to offer a optimistic look as to why the free cams. Not everything that happens around here has to be all doom and gloom. Unless RLC comes out with the reason we can only speculate. There's plenty of things we can discuss good and bad about RLC this thread is not the place though. I'm not disagreeing with your analogy.

• Like 3