Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

49 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Pepe, there's another way of looking at this, having looked at the number of daily hits RLC are getting (this can be found on the net) they need to look at the product they are selling, this goes across all the apartments (Leora's as well) as what they are delivering is not good enough to entice new subscribers. Since they closed the Russian apartments there's been no new investment (Leora's apartment was already in their portfolio) by upgrading the apartments and/or changing the format, instead they have stuck with the same as, and must now must be really concerned about the loss of revenue, not helped by the virus as you quite rightly said.

Life time bans do not help as well. 1 year ban max and a promise not to publish any material again. If a promise is broken then a life time ban should be inforced.  There you go RLC take action.

Leora love koala

👸💝🐨

sweet dreams beautiful girls 

Leora love Malia

👸💝💞👸🌟

😴😴

Leora love Paul and Eva 

👸💞💝👨📱

👸💞💝🐈😘

A great happy day with joy 

Beautiful girls 

🐈😘

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pepe said:

If I was friends or family with some of the people here I think I would run as far away from you as I can.

😞 

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He doesn’t mean you Aussie....He wouldn’t want you as a family member in the first place.....😹😹😹

Only fucking with you mate!😹

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He doesn’t mean you Aussie....He wouldn’t want you as a family member in the first place.....😹😹😹

hahaha

• Like 1