Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

It seems clear to me that Leora has moved on. I have repeated this statement now for a couple months.  I believe that Leora is trying to maintain her RLC security by using Malia as cover for her time away as she pursues her private life. It's as though her time before with Paul was not considered her "private life" although we saw her on camera for years. Now her private life seems so mean something else? Does "Private life" now mean "secret life". RLC subscribers were promise access to her "private life" in the corporate mission statement "The Private Lives of Other People Live 24/7 since 2011". Still, her devoted fans spend hour after hour looking at her vacated bed (according to the thumbnails) and awaiting her return. The apartment now is nothing more than a place to recover and to change clothes, and to implicate Malia in the cover. RLC is surely pleased that they can satisfy so many subscribers with so little content. Thankfully, I shall not be amongst those who watch and wait. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Non capisco, Malia è uscita anche senza Leora qualche volta stando anche fuori per ore. Vuol dire che conosce degli amici o qualcuno, perché non esce insieme a loro invece di stare sul letto a far finta di toccarsi? 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, mike r said:

leaving in short jeans with no panties under it ...........

Totally wrong. 21.02 cam 1 - She clearly has some one when she puts the shorts.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And suddenly in just 24 hours Malia is making call after call on both phones, for at times over 2 hours. And all men too. Either she is homesick more and more or this something totally out of the blue. Something very different.

And to be honest, a bit unnerving......