Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

2 hours ago, darkman said:

ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

DE SU PROPIA BOCA TE HE DICHO , QUE SI VOY BORRACHA NO QUIERO HACER NADA , NO HE ABIERTO NI LOS OJOS .................ย 

Frankly, I think you can conclude the same thing with the guest couple who were on the sofa, the girl was also under the influence of alcohol and without that, there is a big possibility that she never would have been as far because it's not the first time that she comes to a party at Carla and Yanai's and she hadn't done this kind of thing, and she is not 18 years old :biggrin:

il y a 38 minutes, moos54 a ditย :

Frankly, I think you can conclude the same thing with the guest couple who were on the sofa, the girl was also under the influence of alcohol and without that, there is a big possibility that she never would have been as far because it's not the first time that she comes to a party at Carla and Yanai's and she hadn't done this kind of thing, and she is not 18 years old :biggrin:

Yes she was completely wasted as well.ย  This is what happens at parties and friends house. Once alcohol comes on the scene it only leads to one thing being drunk.ย 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Francamente, creo que puedes concluir lo mismo con la pareja invitada que estaba en el sofรก, la niรฑa tambiรฉn estaba bajo la influencia del alcohol y sin eso, existe una gran posibilidad de que nunca hubiera estado tan lejos porque no es el la primera vez que viene a una fiesta en Carla y Yanai y no habรญa hecho este tipo de cosas, y no tiene 18 aรฑos :gran sonrisa:

si ud me compara una niรฑa de 18 aรฑos con una de 31 , que era lo que tenia la chica del sofa . creo que incluso la ley penaliza la edad mental , por ejem en caso de una violacion si el violador es de 20 y la victima es de 17 , no es lo mismo que si el violador es de 50 y la victima es de 17 , en espaรฑa hay un caso muy reciente de violacion en grupo en pamplona las fiestas de san fermin , 5 chicos follaron con una chica mayor de edad , borracha , y que los acompaรฑo a pie hasta el sitio , sin fuerza , y consintiendo ella , y estan los 5 en la carcel .

ademas no se trata de algo legal o no legal , es algo moral , una chica de 18 aรฑos en una fiesta de gente de 35 , esta influenciada , este o no este borracha .ย 

solo digo que , a mi personalmente me gustan las mujeres echas y con pelos en el coรฑo , ( tipo kylie ) , si a ud , le gustan las niรฑas lolitas y borrachas usted tiene un problema mental .

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, darkman said:

If you compare me an 18-year-old girl with a 31-year-old girl, which was what the girl on the sofa had. I think that even the law penalizes mental age, for example in case of a violation if the rapist is 20 and the victim is 17, it is not the same as if the rapist is 50 and the victim is 17, in Spain there is a very recent case of group rape in pamplona the san fermin festivities, 5 boys fucked a drunken adult girl who accompanied them on foot to the site, without force, and consenting, and there are the 5 in jail .

also it is not something legal or non-legal, it is something moral, a girl of 18 years at a party of 35 people, is influenced, this or not this drunk.ย 

I'm just saying that I personally like squat and hairy women, (kylie type), if you like drunk lolitas girls you have a mental problem.

I don't think any of us would complain if the 31 yr old girl had sex with the 18 yr old ๐Ÿ˜†...even you my friendย ๐Ÿ˜‰

38 minutes ago, darkman said:

si ud me compara una niรฑa de 18 aรฑos con una de 31 , que era lo que tenia la chica del sofa . creo que incluso la ley penaliza la edad mental , por ejem en caso de una violacion si el violador es de 20 y la victima es de 17 , no es lo mismo que si el violador es de 50 y la victima es de 17 , en espaรฑa hay un caso muy reciente de violacion en grupo en pamplona las fiestas de san fermin , 5 chicos follaron con una chica mayor de edad , borracha , y que los acompaรฑo a pie hasta el sitio , sin fuerza , y consintiendo ella , y estan los 5 en la carcel .

ademas no se trata de algo legal o no legal , es algo moral , una chica de 18 aรฑos en una fiesta de gente de 35 , esta influenciada , este o no este borracha .ย 

solo digo que , a mi personalmente me gustan las mujeres echas y con pelos en el coรฑo , ( tipo kylie ) , si a ud , le gustan las niรฑas lolitas y borrachas usted tiene un problema mental .

An 18 year old girl or a 31 year old girl who are under the influence of alcohol, it is exactly the same thing, they are two adults whatever you say or think
If you looked at the girl on the sofa, you can see that she realizes the camera above the television with a view on the sofa and that suddenly there is a little embarrassment on her part

I ask you again, why do you have a problem with this girl being under the influence of alcohol when you seem to have less problem when she was naked in the shower or if she had this sexual intercourse without covering the cameras?
I find that it doesn't really make sense and that you should be bothered whatever this girl can do, but in the end the only thing that bothers you is that this girl, who is an adult, I still want to remember, did things because of alcohol, i call this realย  lifeย 

Personally, the alcoholic evenings that Mimi or Kylie can make does not really interested me either, I also find that rather pathetic and sad, on the other hand the party at Carla where the guests drank a little too much, yes it was really interesting, and this for all guests

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No creo que ninguno de nosotros se quejarรญa si la niรฑa de 31 aรฑos tuviera relaciones sexuales con la de 18 aรฑos ๐Ÿ˜† ... incluso tรบ, mi amigoย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

AHI TE DOI LA RAZON , ES CULTURAL , NADIE DIRIA NADA SI EL CHICO FUERA DE 18 .ย 

il y a 12 minutes, darkman a ditย :

I THINK IT IS BETTER TO END THIS DISCUSSION, GOOD NIGHT TO ALL.

Yes let's end this discussion but just one point i have watched a lot of reality tv in the form of Big Brother. and there has been girls who are 18 been drunk and even worse that this girl so it's just a part of life so just accept it. Alcohol leads to anyone getting drunk no matter what the age is once someone is 18 then they are an adult by law.

• Like 1