Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

As we near the end of page 30, Harley has set up thread #56 Eleven hours ago, but his post to head the thread really lets you know what he thinks about this topic and the conversations--he thinks they are a joke, hence LMAO.

Lol. Wonder why that's not surprising knowing what's known of HF.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The friend zone dude ay to himself ... FUCK IT I am going to sleep, this isn't worth my time and my lack of sleep.... She is not worth my time anyway and I know it !!!! Flies on the wall have are not worth the time they spend in this apartment these days. The goddess is non existent and and Malia is really a waste of our time truth be known. RLC has fallen off the face of the online voyeurism. and no longer is the kingpin but second fiddle to VHTV as I predicted many years ago !!!! THE B+NUMBER DON"T LIE..... hahaha I hate it when I am wrong !!!!!

Sleep well star 🌟 tommorow is another day.

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Sleep well star 🌟 tommorow is another day.

After tonight I am done again with Leora, long live the die hards Leora lovers Pepe. She no longer gives a fuck about her voyeurs. Malia tries hard, but unfortunate as it is will never be more than second fiddle to out GODDESS. The Matriarch of RLC !!! Later dude I have a good movie that demands my attention and Malia Doesn't LOL....🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1