Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #2

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

they are very real, and they have been great so far. they have made more content in their time on vhtv than the rest of the participants in the same time period. 

Yeah most of it in the bloody dark :biggrin: as Jabs is always pointing out :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

As you said before people complaining there might be something interesting 😂

Come on aren't you always complaining about shitty cams, no lights etc etc. Most members complain about something be fair.

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Come on aren't you always complaining about shitty cams, no lights etc etc. Most members complain about something be fair.

There is some movement in fixing some of the bad cam positions lately. But I agree still the process is very slow...

• Like 1

They just arrived barefoot through the door without bradley, the friends surely live in the same block, I think they have come to dinner and then they will go outside the cameras.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they made good money lately I guess and so can afford to go out and enjoy life outdoors. Don't see anything wrong with that...

Well I do. I demand that all tenants stay home and provide me content all day everyday because they are obviously not real people but sex robots and if they don't they I will endlessly complain. But the robots also need to be a real couple and not a "fake" couple because of reasons I can't even explain.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jonno said:

You really believe he has gone and will be missing out if anything does happen!! 

He did come back alone the last time all three of those couples left

She probably stayed with kelly&abrams 

Jennifer also appears to have gotten closer to Abrams 

Edited by Kingbanks

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I do. I demand that all tenants stay home and provide me content all day everyday because they are obviously not real people but sex robots and if they don't they I will endlessly complain. But the robots also need to be a real couple and not a "fake" couple because of reasons I can't even explain.

Good one. 👍😁