Guest Squirrel

What do you guys see in this girl? The only think I find sexy about her is her voice. It is very soothing and soft.

Okay. I have my flak jacket on now.

Perhaps you should get to know her professionally.

I'll take the one in the middle. You can have whichever one's feet look the most promising.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

post-0-145739606216_thumb.jpg

What do we see in Nora!!!! Other than a stunning body that includes the perfect vision of what a female arse should look like. Legs that are as smooth as silk and stretch for miles before reaching that perfect arse.

Pert beautiful tits, a washboard stomach and even her back is wonderful.

Gorgeous hair and a lovely face, that when made up is of model standard.

A sexy voice and a sexual prowess that is unsurpassed in RLC. She takes it in every hole and swallows everything!

Come to think of it, WHAT do I see in that girl!!!!!!

Guest Squirrel

Gee.Their shoes look mighty uncomfortable.

Especially after a long day of modeling.

They must be in pain.

I can see it now: "The Big Guy Foot Parlor, when pretty feet become happy feet."

Get an on-line camera. Take care of these womens' feet. Stream your work on the Internet. You're definitely going to get a lot more foot traffic than Suncams...

Hit up Princess for the start up funds.

Send me 10% of the take and I'll show you how to franchise the operation!

Got for $1 a toe until you make a name for yourself. Maybe that's not enough for you, but I guarantee you'll finally have a job you absolutely LOVE.

Great opportunities await you in the feet industry: http://www.footplay.co.uk/

Ahhhh. Another site to look into. I don't search them out, because I'd be drooling all over the desk and keyboard.

Even my wife said I should get a job as a foot massager at a nail salon. No way. Some really gross feet can wonder in off of the street. And they all won't be attached to a young white hottie.

Maybe I'll apply at Victoria's Secret modeling agency. I'll last until I start sucking on the first ones toes. Then out on my ass I'll be.  :'(

What do you guys see in this girl? The only think I find sexy about her is her voice. It is very soothing and soft.

Okay. I have my flak jacket on now.

Perhaps you should get to know her professionally.

I'll take the one in the middle. You can have whichever one's feet look the most promising.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A bunch of plastic women...all of them.  No thanks.

I prefer Nora when she is at home.  No makeup.  Natural.

Guest Squirrel

A bunch of plastic women...all of them.  No thanks.

I prefer Nora when she is at home.  No makeup.  Natural.

I agree. I prefer the "girl next door" look of Nora. But the fact that she can transform herself so radically is pretty amazing.