Nudist beach erections

Curious27

Sometimes when I'm at the nude beach and some of the women come to pass by, naked and / or in a swimsuit / topless, I always think that they are looking at me and it ends up causing erections that are difficult to control.

It also happens to me with groups of women who are lying a few meters away talking to each other and say some "keywords" along with giggles.

It is usually embarrassing as well as worrying that it will make them uncomfortable.

To those men who also go to nude beaches, any advice?

PD: Ladies, If you were one of them what would you think or do?

5 minutes ago, Curious27 said:

Sometimes when I'm at the nude beach and some of the women come to pass by, naked and / or in a swimsuit / topless, I always think that they are looking at me and it ends up causing erections that are difficult to control.

It also happens to me with groups of women who are lying a few meters away talking to each other and say some "keywords" along with giggles.

It is usually embarrassing as well as worrying that it will make them uncomfortable.

Yes...Dig a hole and just tan your back...😏

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Curious27 said:

Gona be hard, is a beach where you strech out on rocks, there's no sand to makes holes 😂

I know...you told us 😉

Yes, it'll be tough...If you don't look at them, then you won't know they're looking at you, then you won't get a hard on...But what's the point of going to a nudist beach and not looking...🥴

Btw, I've never been to a nude beach in my life...I live in NE England so enough said...😏

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...you told us 😉

Yes, it'll be tough...If you don't look at them, then you won't know they're looking at you, then you won't get a hard on...But what's the point of going to a nudist beach and not looking...🥴

Btw, I've never been to a nude beach in my life...I live in NE England so enough said...😏

The last erection I had at the beach was a small tent I put up for the grandkids😁

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Curious27 said:

Just make sure you have an extra hat with you now that you have something to hang it on. 😏

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

If you think that they are looking at you, is it because you're blessed with something worth looking at, or something that they are laughing at?

Blood type that gets too 7inch, not sure about witch one 😅

I didn't said but cuz COVID actualy comes more people not nudist, because the other close beachs are at full (no secure distance)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was a member of a nudist club once and it wasn't as if everyone walked around with a boner. I am sure that I was pretty average in being totally aware of every lady being naked, but generally, the activities were normal. That doesn't mean that night activities did perk up a bit, but daily public ones were pretty bland.

• 2 weeks later...
Le 7/21/2020 à 6:14 AM, Curious27 a dit :

Well when I was working in Spain some years ago, I made a new friend at a nude beach when she spotted me with an erection but thankfully all was good.

She has a great sense of humour and made me felt at ease. We even went for drinks right after we left the beach.

Since both of us went to the beach alone, we became 'beach buddies' and that went on until I left the country.

So it depends on your luck really, sometimes you get looks, sometimes you feel that they are talking about you but sometimes you might make a friend.