oh,This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).

ooopel

This is a poll about if CamCaps Members (agree or disagree) and if they wanna me stop my posts and leave on or not).  

3 members have voted

1. 1. you agree to stop off my posts because of:

• boring.
    • not understandable to you.
    • doesn't totally match with a head lines of the forum .
    • not here are the correct place for them.
    • just don't liked them.
  2. 2. you disagree to stop off my posts because of:

• understandable to you.
    • oh ,just you are likes them.

Oh.You guys maybe you don't really know what all you done! All these kindest words made me without any chance to speak with all you or thank all you as much as i can.all thing I would asks is if you all can give me an excuse for not say nothing because i'm really speechless with my moment of tear... 💔🌹🌹🌹💜

spacer.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Oye even if that off this topic but it's my topic,so, i will gonna to off rules just for this day,and i will say what i wanted to say.In night of new year,i was think what i can do for (some) someone's { @AmyAmyAmy, @ipiratemedia, @nack} , they Have something special place at myself. All they given me a path to do what i do right this one moment. (So i done something to them that on my style☝️) ❤️This path or door are helps me a lot to say what i really feel forward about everything or what i would to express, by my own way,about everything in my life.( sadness, joyness, pain or even happiness or any others feels etc..){so they had gives that butterfly(i'm🦋) her chance to sing or dance as much as can of her short life}and no matter if do that by words or in the some them by designing or editting some cards or videos.Always they give me another hope.And Another dream.They make me feel really even if we lives in a different places and a far places one to another, but we are so close each to other. Oye as always i talked so much☺️but i wish if they can reads what my heart saying now❤️ Oh to those someone's many thanks for all word you would said to me.And thank to else other friends maybe i didn't had mentioned to them here,Oh but i hope they feel better if they know my heart already wrote their names as my lovely dears in list my heart at my place at the stars.by the way happy new year for all ones 🌹🦋💖❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oye even if that off this topic but it's my topic,so, i will gonna to off rules just for this day,and i will say what i wanted to say.In night of new year,i was think what i can do for (some) someone's { @AmyAmyAmy, @ipiratemedia, @nack} , they Have something special place at myself. All they given me a path to do what i do right this one moment. (So i done something to them that on my style☝️) ❤️This path or door are helps me a lot to say what i really feel forward about everything or what i would to express, by my own way,about everything in my life.( sadness, joyness, pain or even happiness or any others feels etc..){so they had gives that butterfly(i'm🦋) her chance to sing or dance as much as can of her short life}and no matter if do that by words or in the some them by designing or editting some cards or videos.Always they give me another hope.And Another dream.They make me feel really even if we lives in a different places and a far places one to another, but we are so close each to other. Oye as always i talked so much☺️but i wish if they can reads what my heart saying now❤️ Oh to those someone's many thanks for all word you would said to me.And thank to else other friends maybe i didn't had mentioned to them here,Oh but i hope they feel better if they know my heart already wrote their names as my lovely dears in list my heart at my place at the stars.🌹🦋💖❤️

Hi oopel, you and yours have a happy and safe new year, from Bonny Scotland👍

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi oopel, you and yours have a happy and safe new year, from Bonny Scotland👍

Oh hello my dear Scottish one, you know what my dear dave,if there something made me loves people in Scotland, maybe the biggest reason because of you.You made me take a better idea about you as people.oh really i always say if i before loves Scottish people one time but after i met you here i had becomes loves them much more than before. Happy new year my dear @Dave 27 and i wish all what you hope on this year will comes so true.. 🌹❤️💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

What’s up Ooopel !!! Thanks for the lovely video. Cheers and be Happy !! Always !

Naya Saal Mubarak ...in Advance. 

Oh hello, namaste mere dost @nack( my friend to forever) 🌹🦋❤️(Naya Saal Mubarak) to you too, not in Advance at all, because only few hours and we get in new year😊 Oye my lovely ones are ready now with me for last night on this year. Happy new year and wish you lives in happiness in all your life.. 🌹💖

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Oh when i look around on me,i find many things maybe, it's the same between my own life and Adele,we both got out from deep of an constant sorrow.We had get out from lots Waves of despair and frustration,to into the light of hope plus candel of love.Don't know but have that feelings, maybe we both had lived on trials of same own tragedy, and maybe in one day, the end of my live will be so tragedtacl or more daram or maybe not! Uh Who knows?Maybe in that way the fate would likes to write last line on my story.At that time last thing i would love to do is listening to song of Adele's🌹❤️❤️ 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 3:13 AM, ooopel said:

Oh when i look around on me,i find many things maybe, it's the same between my own life and Adele,we both got out from deep of an constant sorrow.We had get out from lots Waves of despair and frustration,to into the light of hope plus candel of love.Don't know but have that feelings, maybe we both had lived on trials of same own tragedy, and maybe in one day, the end of my live will be so tragedtacl or more daram or maybe not! Uh Who knows?Maybe in that way the fate would likes to write last line on my story.At that time last thing i would love to do is listening to song of Adele's🌹❤️❤️ 

Yo Ooopel, I just saw this. Please pm me, I got someone waiting for me to drive me to a doctor of mine.💟❤️

• Like 1