Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

This is a response to Pepe from the previous thread that is closed

14 hours ago,  NewYorkJoe said: 

I am quite confident Leora still has plenty of lust in her life, it’s just that she made an conscious decision not to share with with her RLC viewers, who collectively spend 💰 thousands of dollars month after month to watch her private life at home, which has become non-existence. Instead she feels it’s more important for her to be with this new guy that sends her a $30 bouquet of flowers every 7 -10 days. 💐 

She's said to tell you Thank you for the money and to blow you a kiss 😘 now she can feed her sheep 🐑

FYI...Leora will have to say Thank You to the other members who enjoy wasting $44/mo to look at an apartment with an empty bed on the weekends and a person who plays with her phone during every waking hour during week nights. As I commented previously Malia is a bit player in their duo and not someone who is uncapable of keeping my interest unless she is Leora’s bed trying to seduce Leora who is no longer to remotely interested. 
Leora! Good luck and Au revoire! 👋🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

when it became clear that Leora would stay away for another night I knew that the trolls would come again and that the management would not stop them so I stayed away tonight, pity this is necessary

A parte alcuni commenti nosense chi si lamenta della situazione non ha tutti i torti. 

Leora è da due giorni che ha addosso gli stessi abiti di quando è uscita venerdì, e le uniche volte che è tornata a casa era solo per portare o lasciare cose per casa. Non si è nemmeno cambiata, niente. 

Non so per quale motivo ora abbia deciso che sia normale sparire per 2 giorni consecutivi senza neanche tornare per cambiarsi o altro ma da quando ha ricevuto quella telefonata l'altro giorno quando dormiva non l'abbiamo più vista in casa se non per poco tempo. 

Non so, prima pensavo fosse Malia la ospite in casa, ora è Leora che mi sembra un estranea. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

This is a response to Pepe from the previous thread that is closed

I am quite confident Leora still has plenty of lust in her life, it’s just that she made on conscious decision not to share with with her RLC viewers, who collectively spend 💰 thousands of dollars month after month to watch her private life at home, which has become non-existence. Instead she feels it’s more important for her to be with this new guy that sends her a $30 bouquet of flowers every 7 -10 days. 💐 

She's said to tell you Thank you for the money and to blow you a kiss 😘 now she can feed her sheep 🐑

FYI...Leora will have to say Thank You to the other members who enjoy wasting $44/mo to look at an apartment with an empty bed on the weekends and a person who plays with her phone during every waking hour during week nights. As I commented previously Malia is a bit player in their duo and not someone who is capable of keeping my interest unless she is Leora’s bed trying to seduce Leora who is no longer to remotely interested. 
Leora! Good luck and Au revoire! 👋🏻

$44 gets you eleven apartments at 4 dollars each for a month sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Maybe you didn't realize there where other apartments. You keep concentrating on one apartment saying I'm not paying  $44 dollars for an empty apartment. Actually this apartment is not as empty as you claim either even if Malia is not your cup of tea she's there most day and night and Ms Leora goes out on the weekend. It's your prerogative to subscribe.

So I suspect now that you're not subscribed to RLC you'll be leaving CC now.

We at RLC appreciate all the money you have spent with us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3