Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

Just a curiosity.What guest couple(of the regular ones)you viewers find more apealing,interesting?For me no doubths..the models couple.Fallowed in close second by cute guest and james.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

small example, when she turns her back to the camera 11, she does not do it for the camera 12

The problem is that both cams have similar view(one closer and one far view),one of the cams shoud be in oposite direction.With a cam near the pillows zone we would have a lot better view of room.

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, Marga a dit :

Carla and Yanai always have great guests ...
the couple in the guest room deserves even an apt

I agree they should get one i think Carla and Yanai need to persuade them.

• Sad 1

il y a 24 minutes, ze81 a dit :

The problem is that both cams have similar view(one closer and one far view),one of the cams shoud be in oposite direction.With a cam near the pillows zone we would have a lot better view of room.

I think the two cam placement in the guest room needs to be moved as what you suggest is ideal Cam 11 is to far from the bed. Even one in the corner at the back at the top of the bed would capture a lot if not all the action in the bed. Even an overhead cam in the ceiling around Cam 11 position would capture a lot also when zoomed in.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I think the two cam placement in the guest room needs to be moved as what you suggest is ideal Cam 11 is to far from the bed. Even one in the corner at the back at the top of the bed would capture a lot if not all the action in the bed. Even an overhead cam in the ceiling around Cam 11 position would capture a lot also when zoomed in.

Totaly.Doesnt make sense two cams facing same side and no cam in oposite direction.But wasnt changed in all this years so doubth it will now.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Marga said:

Carla and Yanai always have great guests ...
the couple in the guest room deserves even an apt

I would give first the models couple a house in site,then or this guest couple or cute guest&James.Think any of this couples would give good residents amd we would see same style of things we seen in this house(frinds visits,parties etc).Any of this Carla guests would give so much better residents than for exemple E&P.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1