now this is better then RLC

Nick

Guest Squirrel

I'm not too sure Nora & Kiko would approve of the diet; but certainly Kiko (as a red-blooded Russian/Ukranian male and photographer) would highly approve of the cinematography...

Old Nicky boy seems to have lately gotten a great grasp on the English language, use of a computer, search tools and multiple other items.

Amazing for a guy in his late 60's that made the taking of Hamburger Hill, survived Agent Orange, the Liberal Un-Americans upon his return home and Yours Truly.

You're doing good ol' chap

I'm not too sure Nora & Kiko would approve of the diet; but certainly Kiko (as a red-blooded Russian/Ukranian male and photographer) would highly approve of the cinematography...

Man you are in love with Nora lol she is cold fish:-( I love blond Blue eyes But Nora to me is old lady LOL

Old Nicky boy seems to have lately gotten a great grasp on the English language, use of a computer, search tools and multiple other items.

Amazing for a guy in his late 60's that made the taking of Hamburger Hill, survived Agent Orange, the Liberal Un-Americans upon his return home and Yours Truly.

You're doing good ol' chap

My friend I am 21 forever LOL Age is Number you are as old as you feel  I go out with 25-40 yeas old girls and they can't catch up with me ,they tell me where the hell I get all that energy , it's all in your head , my age woman falling a part lol

Yeah, well, I have to fuck with someone here.

My dad was 84 when he passed and he said, when it won't come up anymore, they could put him in the box.

He survived WWII, the landing at Normandy, the re-taking of Paris, Korea, 15 years as a DI on the Corps, and raising me. I was worse then any grunt.

My dad was 84 when he passed and he said, when it won't come up anymore, they could put him in the box.

He survived WWII, the landing at Normandy, the re-taking of Paris, Korea, 15 years as a DI on the Corps, and raising me. I was worse then any grunt.

Your Dad is my kind of man That's my philosophy LOL God bless him  you can't find to many men like him, by the way Tbg where did you serve  ?

Your Dad is my kind of man That's my philosophy LOL God bless him  you can't find to many men like him, by the way Tbg where did you serve  ?

Unfortunately, I never did. I can still kick myself in the ass for not doing it. I tried. Signed the papers and all. But I think I was blocked by dad. That induction office couldn't wait to get a hold of this long haired kid. They never gave me an acceptable reason for not being, well, accepted. I signed up for The Corps.

Come on Nick, and the rest of you too. Drop the $10 before the offer expires and support your favorite website.

Admin says it's $0.83 a month USD. The price of a beer. He must be drinking cheap beer. The Stella I drink is $0.92 per bottle bought at the local wholesale club by the case.  ;D

Come on Nick, and the rest of you too. Drop the $10 before the offer expires and support your favorite website.

Admin says it's $0.83 a month USD. The price of a beer. He must be drinking cheap beer. The Stella I drink is $0.92 per bottle bought at the local wholesale club by the case. ;D

hey tbg I don't undrestan what you mean, Drop the $10 before the offer expires and support your favorite website.