Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

17 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think it´s more up to Leora what mood she´s in,we don´t know were they have been all day and what they´ve been up to.But then again you could always hope for someting to take place,depending on for how long

they will be sitting on the balcony.Cross your fingers .

I am not going to try to out guess Leora's actions. 

But I will say that she put one of her new sexy stockings on. Then opted to take it off. 

I am keeping in mind. The smoking last night did not deter any actions. That I could tell !!☺️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am not going to try to out guess Leora's actions. 

But I will say that she put one of her new sexy stockings on. Then opted to take it off. 

I am keeping in mind. The smoking last night did not deter any actions. That I could tell !!☺️

But no Sir! Did you not notice the cutting off by both girls of the stockings, but leaving just the tops still around, like garters? I could see their toes later and thought, hang on? Then realized they had cut them off!!

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

But no Sir! Did you not notice the cutting off by both girls of the stockings, but leaving just the tops still around, like garters? I could see their toes later and thought, hang on? Then realized they had cut them off!!

I know i mistakenly thought they had the whole stocking on too. Devilish little vixens trying to pull one over on Pepe 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I will retract the word stockings. But she did put one of the bands on her right leg. Then removed it.

My attention last night, nor again today, was not aimed at her toes. My error. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

I will retract the word stockings. But she did put one of the bands on her right leg. Then removed it.

My attention last night, nor again today, was not aimed at her toes. My error. 😁

Just to clarify, they DID start as stockings, then for some reason, the legs were cut off to leave just the band. They both did it too strangely.

Only wanted to explain, not treading on your toes....😆

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Just to clarify, they DID start as stockings, then for some reason, the legs were cut off to leave just the band. They both did it too strangely.

Only wanted to explain, not treading on your toes....😆

You will have to do some heavy treading to affect my toes.

The boots, I normally wear, have steel toes!!☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In case nobody has happened to notice. The same red bands have been put on by both of the ladies.

With Leora sitting in the nearly same lady like manner. That she did last night. 

I wonder what the shisha has in it. If it has the same effect today. We need to patent it!!😊

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

In case nobody has happened to notice. The same red bands have been put on by both of the ladies.

Now? Sure?......

Hello everyone ..... I just read some comments about Leora that she is vulgar .... no no no ... she is a sophisticated and classy woman, hahaha,
to be with the pussy in the air on the terrace, showing everything to the cameras and the neighbors, that is to have a lot of class ......
the problem will be when the neighbors meet her on the street and ask her how much the hour is charged ... hahaha

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello everyone ..... I just read some comments about Leora that she is vulgar .... no no no ... she is a sophisticated and classy woman, hahaha,
to be with the pussy in the air on the terrace, showing everything to the cameras and the neighbors, that is to have a lot of class ......
the problem will be when the neighbors meet her on the street and ask her how much the hour is charged ... hahaha

get back to your waiters job you jealous idiot..  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Don't take his word regarding his interpretation of what is going on on the balcony.

Remember how many times he has told us the untruth regarding his presence in this forum. 

Poor boy. Not capable of telling the truth if his life depended on it !!!   jajajajajaajajaaja

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1