Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not sure where you're getting your info but as it's been stated she's home almost every night except tonight.

Of course she's been home most of the past days - I'm proving a point to all three of you (and I'm sure others) who posted within minutes of my post (and some PMs received).

GET A LIFE!  So many of you not only have escaped reality w/ your obsession of her, you make a joke about it to keep away from reality.  This channel has to create a new page every hour or so (sometimes less) because of your (unhealthy) obsession. This has gone way beyond fantasy. I'm not trying to be the adult in the room.  Just slapping you across the face (virtually) to make you face reality. 

I challenge everyone who has posted several times within the past 48 hrs to stay away for 24 hrs (I bet you can't do it). Only YOU know how your obsession has gotten out of control. Get back to some sense of reality or you'll be jerking yourself off for a long time (and not have someone jerk you off).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Howard said:

Of course she's been home most of the past days - I'm proving a point to all three of you (and I'm sure others) who posted within minutes of my post (and some PMs received).

GET A LIFE!  So many of you not only have escaped reality w/ your obsession of her, you make a joke about it to keep away from reality.  This channel has to create a new page every hour or so (sometimes less) because of your (unhealthy) obsession. This has gone way beyond fantasy. I'm not trying to be the adult in the room.  Just slapping you across the face (virtually) to make you face reality. 

I challenge everyone who has posted several times within the past 48 hrs to stay away for 24 hrs (I bet you can't do it). Only YOU know how your obsession has gotten out of control. Get back to some sense of reality or you'll be jerking yourself off for a long time (and not have someone jerk you off).

Sorry you feel this way. I was only correcting what was a mistake. That's all.

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

good weekend

🐈 😘🙂👍

33 minutes ago, Howard said:

I guess maybe you should take your own advice. You must be obsessed with us to take time out of your day to lecture us. What a self righteous ass wipe you are.

Hmmm 🤔 just looked at your profile there Howie. Seems to be an awful lot L&M posting, comments, and other activities. You seem to be on CC quite often. Might you be obsessed.

Hypocritical much!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I'm not sure about this. 90% of my time I'm on mobile the only way I can get it to work is by using Puffin Browser and the few times I am on the PC I'm required to use flash in order to watch so for me it's not changed.

I understand, but I'm not able to explain the difference in our experiences.
I can only offer two points of reference.

1. I use Firefox and this is my extension/plugin page. The Flash
    plugin is disabled and RLC's feed still works.
    image.thumb.png.11240453ae61dda41dc9b064f7167622.png

2. Chaturbate currently uses both Flash and HTML5. If I open a
    broadcaster's feed with Flash enabled, Firefox asks if I want
    to activate Flash to view the feed. If I do the same thing with
    Flash disabled, it immediately opens the feed using HTML5
    which is much better than Flash, IMHO.

These two things are what I base my comment on.

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I understand, but I'm not able to explain the difference in our experiences.
I can only offer two points of reference.

1. I use Firefox and this is my extension/plugin page. The Flash
    plugin is disabled.
    image.thumb.png.11240453ae61dda41dc9b064f7167622.png  0

2. Chaturbate currently uses both Flash and HTML5. If I open a
    broadcaster's feed with Flash enabled, Firefox asks if I want
    to activate Flash to view the feed. If I do the same thing with
    Flash disabled, it immediately opens the feed using HTML5
    which is much better than Flash, IMHO.

These two things are what I base my comment on.

It is strange. I have on my PC flash disabled. I use Firefox probably 90% of the time but when I open rlc video will play. As soon as I click on a locked apartment it won't play without flash being enabled.

• Like 1