Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Possibly something admin has to fix. I have tried on a few different devices and the same on all. 

Thanks Jonno, am I the only one with this problem? I've spoken to Stone and he couldn't see anything wrong. I hope somebody can solve it cos it's pissing me off big time. 

16 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks Jonno, am I the only one with this problem? I've spoken to Stone and he couldn't see anything wrong. I hope somebody can solve it cos it's pissing me off big time. 

Maybe not the same for everyone, but nothing showing for me and clearly you are having the same problem. Needs to be looked at either way. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Aahhhh I see now what the problem is now JB posted that capture of the forum page lol, just shows how much i use that page, well that's if it is a problem as i still get all notifications as normal so don't often look at the forum index page to be honest as i rely soley on my notification list.

30 minutes ago, Just In said:

@StnCld316 have you any ideas why some of us are constantly seeing this on the VHTV forum page? This has been like this for a few days.

I'll check the settings.  Maybe there's a checkmark in a box that needs to be added.

If that's not the case then I'll have to notify Admin and have the issue looked at.   

Is this just in VHTV or is it on all the Forum Boards from Top to Bottom? (On my end of things I can see the number of Posts)

Here is what I see   

456914017_Screenshot(1565).thumb.png.fc627e7b9e4d702415121e3540a5023f.png

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll check the settings.  Maybe there's a checkmark in a box that needs to be added.

If that's not the case then I'll have to notify Admin and have the issue looked at.   

Is this just in VHTV or is it on all the Forum Boards from Top to Bottom? (On my end of things I can see the number of Posts)

Seems to vary here it's on all VH apartment listings, on Archived-Retired websites and on RLC Archived apartments.

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Here is what I see   

456914017_Screenshot(1565).thumb.png.fc627e7b9e4d702415121e3540a5023f.png

Hi stncld this is what I see on the Forums first page that are effected.

ScreenHunter 3490.jpg

ScreenHunter 3491.jpg

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

I have sent Admin a PM about it.  Also I am looking into it as well.  It appears only on 6 Boards and those were Boards I had created so it must be a Permission issue.  

Started exactly with the hour update. So could exist some relation there

• Upvote 1