Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

1 hour ago, Just In said:

New apartment Lenoid, Polekyla, Fonker realm 90.

It would be something like a +6 apt in a +3 timezone ... very little reality. That girl is from that Macy apt. She just stays naked because she does nothing else.

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

May i wish all my friends, those that chat and those that don't chat, whoever you are for whatever reason..........

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2021. 👍

Merry Christmas gif.gif

The same to you. Stay healthy and safe 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

To my extended family here at CC and everyone at VHTV, especially the tenants, I wish you a Happy Christmas touched with wonder and filled with love. Be safe, enjoy yourselves and may this Christmas make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 🎄

Footnote: I recognise and acknowledge that among the worldwide readership of these posts there will be those that neither accept nor celebrate the period I know as 'Christmas' (also known by many other names) and New Year. It is not my intent to cause offence to anyone with this topic and I sincerely apologise if I have done so. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Can anyone help:

I've sent a P.M. to Jabs and it won't go.After I hit send a message popped up saying"Jabbath cannot receive messages".Is this a fault or have I been put on ignore?

Strange. Try again. The PM system sometimes is broken here...