Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I ask for her to bate on the balcony, it happens and I miss it. Sorry my Lady!

Yeah, but the view from that cam is not nearly as good as the others and the audio from it is pretty poor as well jugg.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

My oh my, Leora has certainly developed one heck of a nice figure over time ! She is certainly one quite attractive woman ! 😍

Always looked the same but a few extra pounds gained.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Always looked the same but a few extra pounds gained.  :biggrin:

You think she looks the same Stn ? She always was an attractive pretty woman, even back when she was slim even though she didn't have a full figure back then. But imo, since she maintains an overall tanned looking complexion and has filled out so to speak, she's blossomed into even more of an attractive fuller figured woman. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You think she looks the same Stn ? She always was an attractive pretty woman, even back when she was slim even though she didn't have a full figure back then. But imo, since she has filled out so to speak, she's blossomed into even more of an attractive fuller figured woman. 🙂

After looking at her over the last 7 Years. I really don't see much difference.  Sure she has a fuller look but with the fuller look comes with extra pounds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After looking at her over the last 7 Years. I really don't see much difference.  Sure she has a fuller look but with the fuller look comes with extra pounds.

Yes, that's true. From my perspective, she's quite a bit more of an attractive woman with the extra weight and since she started maintaining an overall tanned looking complexion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

More bounce to the ounce 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, that's true. From my perspective, she's quite a bit more of an attractive woman with the extra weight and since she started maintaining an overall tanned looking complexion.

If she wants to look like real woman then she should start growing a bush.  If she ever wants to bear a child the least she can do is let the kid have its ears tickled before fully entering the world.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she wants to look like real woman then she should start growing a bush.  If she ever wants to bear a child the least she can do is let the kid have its ears tickled before fully entering the world.  :biggrin:

Lol. I know, right ! I've mentioned more than once that she would look good and would look to be an even more mature woman with a nicely trimmed pubic patch or bush. The landing strip looked good and was best when she allowed it to thicken some, but she started keeping it thinned out and eventually shaved it back off. But a nicely trimmed patch or bush would look really good on her ! 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I used to love her with her Brazilian friend, I thought it added the finishing touches to a physical work of art ( her body ). The dark strip was accentuated by her skin tone....Magnificent!! 😻

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1