Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Good seeing Mira being centre of attention for once. 😂 #thehenryshow  

Got to agree Jonno... it is indeed good to see Mira the centre of attention for once.
Looks like she is enjoying it too.. her orgasm when the guest guy was licking her pussy was pretty intense..her moans were music to my ears..
I wonder if I could apply to be the the third guy in this relationship...I would love to run rings around Mira's clitoris with my tongue.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When I see Mira my heart always misses a beat.
Her sheer loveliness makes me smile. Mira is a vision so devine, so perfect
Beautiful seems a word inadequate to describe her.
Her incredible beauty inspires me to write poetry..

Bonded to you in emotional bliss,
united in physical rapture,
I realize my dreams and fantasies.
Engulfed in contentment
and satisfaction,
I know heaven in your arms.
My intense hunger nourished,
deep yearnings fulfilled,
I am open to you in total trust.
You are my refuge,
my everything

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, plum said:

Got to agree Jonno... it is indeed good to see Mira the centre of attention for once.
Looks like she is enjoying it too.. her orgasm when the guest guy was licking her pussy was pretty intense..her moans were music to my ears..
I wonder if I could apply to be the the third guy in this relationship...I would love to run rings around Mira's clitoris with my tongue.

Simple big "like"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plum said:

Get yourself on the list... Help get views and we might get a laugh out of it.. 😂