In case of an emergency, what would you do?

me0369

I, like most of this forums readers I would think, like to watch live streams. My question is: what would you do if you saw an emergency situation happen live? A suicide or an accident or maybe a home invasion and you feel the person or persons were in a life threatening situation. How would you respond? I ask this because it seems inevitable that it will happen eventually and would like to be prepared, especially now that we are all facing such trying times recently. So what would you do? call your local emergency number, contact the website directly, post it here. I really have no idea what to do, so I ask it here hoping somebody might know or perhaps we can work out an answer together. I would ask politely that responses are kept to a serious nature if possible.  Thank you.

47 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I, like most of this forums readers I would think, like to watch live streams. My question is: what would you do if you saw an emergency situation happen live? A suicide or an accident or maybe a home invasion and you feel the person or persons were in a life threatening situation. How would you respond? I ask this because it seems inevitable that it will happen eventually and would like to be prepared, especially now that we are all facing such trying times recently. So what would you do? call your local emergency number, contact the website directly, post it here. I really have no idea what to do, so I ask it here hoping somebody might know or perhaps we can work out an answer together. I would ask politely that responses are kept to a serious nature if possible.  Thank you.

already thought of it
1. Every website has a support address:  report an accident
2. Then in the forum; some members here in the forum have connections to tenants or people on the site
These are my thoughts on that

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, me0369 said:

Why do you care?  Do you know these people?  This is your fantasy that you have gotten to attached to!  If I was a member of RLC and saw something like you have described, I would pop another bag of popcorn and wait to see what happens.  You have just made a fool out of yourself!!!

• Upvote 1

This was for anything streaming not just RLC and VHTV. If you saw someone trip and fall on any stream and they were just laying there not moving you would really look the other way and just ignore it? Wow ok, well I want honesty so thank you for your response. And I don't think I've made a fool of myself, if you do so be it. Have a nice day.

• Like 2