Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

14 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i understan that sometimes you win sometimes you lose, but come on, so many looses as i have goten from vhtv i have goten my whole life. we finaly found a guy that Beverly will let him do things with her and of course his gf would make drama. 😫

Where in the Hell is Hugo when she needs him to take care of the guest girl.

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

in my opinion Hugo beverly also are not stupid, they are pulling it as much as possible,their goal is allready achieved, it doesnt mater the result now, they could be much more active to move to bedroom,but that is not their main goal.

Correct. Their the hottest appartment at the moment if you see all the replies here. 

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

in my opinion Hugo beverly also are not stupid, they are pulling it as much as possible,their goal is allready achieved, it doesnt mater the result now, they could be much more active to move to bedroom,but that is not their main goal.

they have not crushed the site yet, when they did I would say the goal has been achieved lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

I can't disagree with that.🙂