Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #65 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hope it was roflmao.....just couldn't pass it up, you understand don't you Nick?

Oh yeah...I do...just as I think it's pretty funny that I'm seeing what I was referring to on one of two sexy women and you're not my friend. Perhaps that's the most funniest thing about it. Sorry HF, just couldn't pass that tidbit of info. up...hopefully it is something you understand...if not, oh well. 😏

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh yeah...I do...just as I think it's pretty funny that I'm seeing what I was referring to on one of two sexy women and you're not my friend. Perhaps that's the most funniest thing about it. Sorry HF, just couldn't pass that tidbit of info. up...hopefully it is something you understand...if not, oh well. 😏

LOL, I understand and more power to all of you that get to watch them on a daily basis!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j9ames said:

i think its clear leora has writtten us off

Nah, she has probably just earned enough money at the moment so why bother? When she wants to buy more clothes she'll be back to shoving her pussy in the camera with another fake show.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Friday will be the first anniversary of Leora arriving in Prague, perhaps the two girls are celebrating early.😼

That would be a nice change to have her around to celebrate with Malia considering every weekend she is MIA for 48 hrs over the weekend. However, I suspect she will be away and spending time with her new boyfriend because by this Friday her menses will be over so she can participate in some intimate activities without Auntie M interfering. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Nah, she has probably just earned enough money at the moment so why bother? When she wants to buy more clothes she'll be back to shoving her pussy in the camera with another fake show.

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

That would be a nice change since every weekend she is M.I.A. for 48 hrs over the weekend. However,  I suspect she will be away and spending time with her new boyfriend because by this Friday her menses will be over so she can participate in some intimate activities without Auntie M interfering. 

Classic Reaction GIF

• Like 2

Isn’t it about time some flowers 💐 or chocolates 🍫 are delivered to her so Leora can proudly display them on her nightstand. The new guy she is seeing is a shrewd one. He knows that the weekend is coming up so a small $25-30 investment is quite a bargain for the return on his investment, which he’ll be receiving back at his place when Leora slips into her sheer nightie or perhaps staying au’ naturelle. 😉

• Haha 4

Thankfully, the ever-vigilant Praetorian Guard is on the job.

Look, if her feelings are so fragile that she needs a group of delusional window peepers to protect them, she's in the wrong line of work.

Strippers can't afford to have feelings.  It's just a job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1